What's in your hand right now?

lol hahaha I know got it like that never bothered to change still vapes awesome

Might work like a charm, but it will grind a gear or two with many members' OCD or perfectionists attitudes ;)

This is definitely a pic that @Rob Fisher would appreciate.... Not :D

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

haha its all good as long as it vapes then there are no problems haha

The Ology (theology?) RDA, IPV MINI 2 70w and 2 puffs Trabuco drip tip
FOLDwFM.png

69watts trumps the veritas, but it's still early days :)

looks fantastic @VandaL.love the combo,and how is the vape.

looks fantastic @VandaL.love the combo,and how is the vape.
Vapes great man, flavor is imo better then my veritas which has been my #1 flavor atty. The mod is simply amazing, fits perfectly in the hand and really delivers 70watts of power. Feels like a solid device and backs it up with great performance. The Ology seems to be leak proof, going to carry it around with me @ work tomorrow and see how it goes.

fantastic @VandaL thanks for shearing haha,must get me one of those,dam the wishlist gets bigger and bigger.

@Landyman.what do you think of the clouper mini.want to get another mod but first want to do some homework.

I must say I am pleasantly surprised. Much smaller than I thought (more in line with the iStick than the M50). Feels good in the hand, and nicely constructed. The battery bay with magnetic cover is a HUGE plus ... changing batteries on the move is a breeze.

Functionality wise it is like any other regulated box mod. What I do like is the fact that you can lock the power adjust buttons, so you don't accidentally change the output settings.

Definitely worth it ...

thanks @LandyMan,that is so owesome,like that you van lock the power adjust buttons.truly amazing,think im going to get me one.what battery are you using on the clouper if you dont mind me asking,the 18650 20A or 18650 35A

thanks @LandyMan,that is so owesome,like that you van lock the power adjust buttons.truly amazing,think im going to get me one.what battery are you using on the clouper if you dont mind me asking,the 18650 20A or 18650 35A
I rotate them. 35A efest or Smurfs

fantastic thanx so mutch @LandyMan.i realy think i must get me one.mabe run it with a magma or plume veil rda,deul coil 1 ohm setup.

i think so as well @LandyMan.thanks so much for all you're help.im still learning things every day.

looks flippin owesome @LandyMan.thanx again for the advice,the order is placed

A Subtank on an MVP2 with Vapour Mountain Banana Cream. Mmm, so smooth

A Subtank on an MVP2 with Vapour Mountain Banana Cream. Mmm, so smooth
What coil are you using, I found that my nano with an1.2ohm was a little underpowered by the MVP. It was a much "smoother" vape though.

What coil are you using, I found that my nano with an1.2ohm was a little underpowered by the MVP. It was a much "smoother" vape though.
Yip, the OCC is not very nice on the MVP. I'm using a 1.5 Ohm Kangertech coil until I get a high powered mod.

Nice to have the options of normal, OCC, or RBA with the Subtank ;)

Smok the magic dragon

With VM Strawberry and Menthol drops

Delightful

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1423601056.816412.jpg

Back