What's in your hand right now?

VooPoo Mojo
82444288bb8e556bd9a069e1b28ea355.jpg

Sent from my WAS-LX1 using Tapatalk

Gooing to be some clouds around compliments of @vicTor , this Recurve is great! Smoothest draw I have ever had and I can actually DL as my mouth seals on the tip because of the curved shape. Thanks again bud. Running same VK Prime Passionate @Gizmo .
E4092B75-3662-40C2-B992-76F0EA0DE736.jpeg

dfc1ce9865065ec9d59acc19c43944d9.jpg

Mine too... dressed in my favorite attys as well. The firmware upgrade came as a godsend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Two little pieces of sexiness! I want the blue one and I’m done buying mods for this year :inlove: (can’t promise though)

Two little pieces of sexiness! I want the blue one and I’m done buying mods for this year :inlove: (can’t promise though)

I think I’ll do same. Except I may need the blue/red one for the Mrs and maybe the silver one as a back up... but then I might as well just get the green one to complete the set right? Although I might run short of attys to put on them so maybe I’ll need a couple of those too... perhaps some exotic coils to run them with... and maybe a bottle or 30 of new juices to try out. I suppose I might as well just add a few more 21700 batteries to the cart with some cotton too....

And so are the days of our live s

Gooing to be some clouds around compliments of @vicTor , this Recurve is great! Smoothest draw I have ever had and I can actually DL as my mouth seals on the tip because of the curved shape. Thanks again bud. Running same VK Prime Passionate @Gizmo .
View attachment 158491

Know what you mean about the tip fitting right @Room Fogger

By the way, how's the Passionate? I have a bottle but havent tried it yet.

I think I’ll do same. Except I may need the blue/red one for the Mrs and maybe the silver one as a back up... but then I might as well just get the green one to complete the set right? Although I might run short of attys to put on them so maybe I’ll need a couple of those too... perhaps some exotic coils to run them with... and maybe a bottle or 30 of new juices to try out. I suppose I might as well just add a few more 21700 batteries to the cart with some cotton too....

And so are the days of our live s

So true, so true @Amir - days of our lives as a vaper. May as well get this and then may as well get that. Never ends. Sigh...

@Grand Guru and @Amir
Your armour pro mods look super!
I need to get one of these. My "to buy" list is growing too much...

By the way @Amir - what did the firmware upgrade do?

Know what you mean about the tip fitting right @Room Fogger

By the way, how's the Passionate? I have a bottle but havent tried it yet.
Could not appreciate it previously at all, I think I needed a rda to get the full flavour, really enjoying it. It’s not overbearing and I think that’s why I like it. Will definately be getting it again!

So true, so true @Amir - days of our lives as a vaper. May as well get this and then may as well get that. Never ends. Sigh...

@Grand Guru and @Amir
Your armour pro mods look super!
I need to get one of these. My "to buy" list is growing too much...

By the way @Amir - what did the firmware upgrade do?

Mod wasn’t firing consistently. The first puff is great but then the ramp up on the second was way too fast and got hot really quick. It did this only in wattage normal mode. The hard and soft mode were perfectly fine. The firmware upgrade seems to have stabilized the normal mode which is firing like hard mode initially

Mod wasn’t firing consistently. The first puff is great but then the ramp up on the second was way too fast and got hot really quick. It did this only in wattage normal mode. The hard and soft mode were perfectly fine. The firmware upgrade seems to have stabilized the normal mode which is firing like hard mode initially

@Amir any details on version number and where to find this upgrade bud? Mine is perfect but was wondering if a firmware update would be nice to do!

Back