What's in your hand right now?

Glass tanked MTL Dvarws courtesy of @Zeki Hilmi and @SAVapeGear. Thank you.

1Noe3UG.jpg

Exactly what I wanted to see, Dvarw MTL with glass tank on the Dani Mini. This is my plan too, except I want to include the Bogarat 22 - 23 - 24 mm beauty ring.

Thanks for sharing André, now I’m even more excited.

Last edited:
Glass tanked MTL Dvarws courtesy of @Zeki Hilmi and @SAVapeGear. Thank you.

1Noe3UG.jpg

Gorgeous @Andre

How do you find the Picos compared to the Dani Mini?
I know they are in a different price bracket - but am curious. I love those silver picos and I love that blue Dani !

Gorgeous @Andre

I know they are in a different price bracket - but am curious. I love those silver picos and I love that blue Dani !
I prefer the Dani for the silky feel in hand and it still looks as if it was just taken out of the box.

Gorgeous @Andre

The Dani also have a nice weight to them, not that they are heavy they just feel solid built and yes that metal finish feels like silk almost like it’s not made of metal and the mod is not slipper at all. Such an amazing mod to hold.

As for the Pico, there is a huge difference in feel of the Resin vs the metal finish ones. Resin has a great texture and warmths to it. For me my one Pico Resin feels and looks like a poor mans high end mod :-D

Morning tobacco MTL

Reo Silver / RM2 vaping Pure Tobacco from Vape Elixir

I have nicced it up a bit and added some menthol.

This juice is always a winner for me and this RM2 serves an incredible MTL vape!
:):)

d1f1b738ce012c2b402c81fc91c5f507.jpg

Due to the influx of visitors to our fine city we are heading in the other direction... gear for a trip into the Midlands to forage for food. Strangers Minuta and Dvarw DL as the main setup with Dani Red and also a Dvarw DL as backup and then a bottle of Red Pill and a spare battery in the other Desce Bag!
OutMidlands 001.JPG

My (new) vape family;
Billet Box - Red Pill
Pulse & Entheon - Cardinal Tobacco
Invader IV & Goon 25 - Dala SLK
Noisy & OBS Engine - FizzApple Ice
Fuchai 213 & Dead Rabbit RTA - A little bit faulty but Rabbit still in rotation
Vgod mech & Goon 22 - Armageddon
Vaporesso Aurora Play - NS20 Honey Roasted
33088a54559969da0d3830bd908f4f98.jpg

Sent from my TA-1024 using Tapatalk

Went out to the Midlands for lunch and when we came home we found that the Easter Bunny has visited! So there are easter eggs in my hand now!
Easter.JPG

Back