What's in your hand right now?

Man, I've been vaping for close on 3 years and I must say this is the closest so far I've come to my vaping nirvana (besides my dead Siren 22 ) thanx for parting with the Skyline @LeeGov just changed the driptip for a kayfun one and I'm in heaven

45f1569e6dc7ba8595de89adfc5f0ba6.jpg

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

Man, I've been vaping for close on 3 years and I must say this is the closest so far I've come to my vaping nirvana (besides my dead Siren 22 ) thanx for parting with the Skyline @LeeGov just changed the driptip for a kayfun one and I'm in heaven

45f1569e6dc7ba8595de89adfc5f0ba6.jpg

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk
Enjoy bud:)

Oh my goodness

What’s in my hand?
A Romany creams cappuccino biscuit

My wife bought these and I tried them. They smell incredible and taste amazing. Light cappuccino and a chocolate mix but not sweet. Lovely coffee aftertaste. This is a winner biscuit.

I think this might make a great vape juice!

@Hooked not sure if you have tried these but if not I suspect you might like them

931bc60c7362a6c37a8dcf6e9a3946c7.jpg

IMG-20190606-WA0003.jpeg took leave to vape all day and blow mad clouds... Sometimes it's needed, oh and I'm sick so dripping tonix peppermint sweets

Thoughts so far?

Sent from small screen

Very dense and saturated flavour running off the provided coils and cotton. I’m sure I can get even more flavour off an alien build.

Airflow is not too much or too little for my taste with a super smooth draw.

Only con so far is the barrel gets very hot if you chain vape, however the build itself mayb contributing too the heat.

Based on my initial impressions I would recommend this tank

Very dense and saturated flavour running off the provided coils and cotton. I’m sure I can get even more flavour off an alien build.

Airflow is not too much or too little for my taste with a super smooth draw.

Only con so far is the barrel gets very hot if you chain vape, however the build itself mayb contributing too the heat.

Based on my initial impressions I would recommend this tank
Juice well looks deep ish. I hate dripping after a few puffs!

Back