What's in your hand right now?

@Spongebob you using the tiny 3 hole insert? Whats your coil config bud?
8 or 9 wraps of 28 Guage stainless ohming out just on or below 1 ohm

f049f5dff9232e4ee0bfedaef69b73ff.jpg

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

@Silver be sure to also add a 10ml bottle of Soho from FA to your cart. Straight up at 12%..have a feeling you will enjoy this indeed!

Thanks @Ruwaid
Been meaning to pick up Soho!
Thanks for the reminder

One of these is in my hand tonight... testing different coils for a change. Fused Clapton 0.61Ω, Alien 0.19Ω and my normal Nano Alien 0.41Ω
PhotoShoot2.jpg

ya i couldnt remember the name man, now i remember why !!! dafuq kinda name i that man:rofl: this is looking like a good purchase for the dot MTL;)
It is HP Lovecraft's mythical monster...
"
Though invented by Lovecraft in 1928, the name Cthulhu is probably derived from the word chthonic, derived from Classical Greek, meaning "subterranean", as apparently suggested by Lovecraft himself at the end of his 1923 tale "The Rats in the Walls".[3]

Lovecraft transcribed the pronunciation of Cthulhu as Khlûl′-hloo and said that "the first syllable pronounced gutturally and very thickly. The u is about like that in full; and the first syllable is not unlike klul in sound, hence the h represents the guttural thickness."[4] S. T. Joshi points out, however, that Lovecraft gave several differing pronunciations on different occasions.[5] According to Lovecraft, this is merely the closest that the human vocal apparatus can come to reproducing the syllables of an alien language.[6] Cthulhu has also been spelled in many other ways, including Tulu, Katulu and Kutulu.[7] The name is often preceded by the epithetGreat, Dead, or Dread.

Long after Lovecraft's death, the spelling pronunciation /kəˈθuːluː/[8] became common. Others use the pronunciation Katulu/Kutulu /kəˈtuːluː/.[9]"
From Wikipedia, not sure if I am allowed to paste the link.

One of these is in my hand tonight... testing different coils for a change. Fused Clapton 0.61Ω, Alien 0.19Ω and my normal Nano Alien 0.41Ω
View attachment 171730

Rob what is your impression of the Fused Clapton coil you are testing, I quite enjoy a FC coil in the Dvarw DL along with a Framed Staple coil.

Right now I’ve got a Quad Core Alien in the Dvarw DL and enjoying it.

I know your approach is to have a consistent Dvarw experience by using the same coil which is a great way of keeping the vape consistent which is one thing the Dvarw excels at.

Rob what is your impression of the Fused Clapton coil you are testing, I quite enjoy a FC coil in the Dvarw DL along with a Framed Staple coil.

Right now I’ve got a Quad Core Alien in the Dvarw DL and enjoying it.

I know your approach is to have a consistent Dvarw experience by using the same coil which is a great way of keeping the vape consistent which is one thing the Dvarw excels at.

@CaliGuy both the different coils I just tested while nice and different are not for me. The Hex Alien was great but the Fused Clapton and 0.19Ω Alien will be changed out tonight for my standard Nano Alien at 0.4Ω

Coils 003.JPG

@CaliGuy both the different coils I just tested while nice and different are not for me. The Hex Alien was great but the Fused Clapton and 0.19Ω Alien will be changed out tonight for my standard Nano Alien at 0.4Ω

View attachment 171816

I have the same spec Alien as your Coil Company ones coming arriving tomorrow. They are from another coil builder which I opted for as they have a slightly lower price point.

I have also started to play around with custom built Fused Clapton’s, must say they are better in general than the commercially available Clapton wire spools. I find the Fused Claptons work well on certain juice profiles.

Back