What's in your hand right now?

Note to All Vape Gear Manufacturers
If your gear can last 6 months in this mans hands ... It's bulletproof!
277515-889ff1c10ad7391139248b17bf7dab02.jpg
For a while now I have been contemplating reaching out to Caterpillar to see if they would consider making a mod for @Resistance

In all honesty. The Drag mod is a die hard mod. (knock on wood) for now I use it to charge my cells and it's doing an impeccable job at surviving in my hands.
The only problem I got with my 5 year old drag 2 is the 510 is completely loose and I tried everything to stick cause the screws is stripped badly but otherwise a very strong mod

The only problem I got with my 5 year old drag 2 is the 510 is completely loose and I tried everything to stick cause the screws is stripped badly but otherwise a very strong mod
If you can find slightly bigger screws you can thread it in without retapping.
eg. 2.5mm Dia, and replace with 2.7mm Dia

If you can find slightly bigger screws you can thread it in without retapping.
eg. 2.5mm Dia, and replace with 2.7mm Dia
The chassis on that mod is plastic, so you'd be better off using a slightly longer screw, and placing washers and nuts on the inside ;)drag 2.png

Last edited:
Thanks but the body is not in one piece at the 510 and I think the body on mine is SS maybe
If you have one of the earlier steel subframe ones, then you have a stronger platform, and I would still suggest the washer and nut fix over redrilling and retapping, as you'll see that the screw thread is more than likely still intact, but the chassis is what gives way, (certainly on the ones I've repaired) ;)

is that a default screen or did you set it? mine looks different - but its the normal Gen
It's a Gen S, however you can update both the Gen and Gen S with the latest, (Ver. 1.8), firmware, available on the Vaporesso site ;)

Back