What's in your hand right now?

The Omkhulu has a sibling ... The Picanin v1, (A recycled regulated pod's processor, four recycled 850mAh Disposable batteries and a few other odds n' ends = a 3400mAh rechargeable regulated mod with 510 adapter) ... and yeah, they're a lil grubby straight out of my workshop, and needing a visit to Robs buffing station :rolleyes:

I'll probably change the fire button to the same switch used on the Omkhulu, and possibly add another 850mAh parallel cell, to take it to 4250mAh, else it's perfect ... with a 22mm Atty atop. #mtlfordays
20231127_171900.jpg

That looks like it's nice to hold in the hand.

I'm sure I had a recurve somewhere. I remember that was also very cool. (edit)
It really it and was even better when the pleather stuff was still on it but that came off about a year ago!

its 21700 as well so thats a big win.

the recurve is a magic rda. that and the tauren solo are my favourite single coil rda's

It really it and was even better when the pleather stuff was still on it but that came off about a year ago!

its 21700 as well so thats a big win.

the recurve is a magic rda. that and the tauren solo are my favourite single coil rda's
Grab a piece from a material shop and glue it on? Custom ftw

Vape in the pocket and new kitty in my arms.
90c9e75df8b06ae8b0a55264ed9b2d07.jpg

13ca05bf174f094bc67423ad2a50fc72.jpg

dbaf2dcca981fe84ceb9f8c17b63501c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
:inlove::inlove::inlove:

This mech is super cool, a bit heavy though, but that's probably because I'm used to the Matterhorn.
There is a little voltage drop though, so you'll have to lower the resistance of your coil a bit.
If you are used to a 0.4 on your mech, I'd probably go down to a 0.3. Also, Mark Todd was right, you
have to hit the button in the center, else it's not going to fire, it's just part of the design.
Ok, but I'm not an expert, so you'll just have to experiment a bit, and if you want to tell me I'm talking shit, you are most
welcome,

20231202_102010.jpg20231202_102109.jpg

This Caliburn G3 from Uwell is not bad.

I like how you can switch between button fire only, auto draw only, or both.
Adjustable power up to 25w with a puff counter. The pod takes 2.5ml instead of the normal 2ml.
It comes with a 0.9 ohm and a 0.6 ohm pod in the box.
The airflow also changes when you switch the pod around, which we've seen before.
900 mAh battery. For the size, I think it would've been better with a 1000 mAH or even 1200 mAH battery,
but hey 900 is ok. Just over R500 for the device, and the pods are about R80 a piece.

All in all a good buy, nice for the out and about.

caliburnG3.jpg

Back