What's in your hand right now?

Our club (Inanda Bass Club) were the champions of the annual inter-club competition at Albert Falls! Fishing was really tough, but we managed to get a few decent bags! Dani 21700 with Dvarw went with!
InterCLub 2024 13.jpg

Our club (Inanda Bass Club) were the champions of the annual inter-club competition at Albert Falls! Fishing was really tough, but we managed to get a few decent bags! Dani 21700 with Dvarw went with!
View attachment 283149

Of course the Dvarw went with, one of the 300 that you have, :-D .

Congrats Rob, that's a great start to the new year.

The Dani 32.5mm tube mod, with a 30mm reduction cone for the Osiris 30mm rta.
Dicodes Extreme V3 chip. Holy crap, now that's a mod.

AK-47 coils by Charl Nell. Mango is like, put the 3mm's in dad and I'm like, well that's a no brainer. :-D

20240122_140408.jpg20240122_111242.jpg

well on the left side its vmate and on the right its vthru (25w) :). Vmate pod has cubanno black 25mg and vthru has yogi peanut butter 25mg . I dont like fruits tbh

Right now in my hand is LIMELIGHT WICKET AIO BESPOKE (JUMA AZURE BF60) and SAN AIO SATIN PURPLE...

Attachments

• IMG_20231229_174120_edit_882115084375812.jpg
    IMG_20231229_174120_edit_882115084375812.jpg
    165.9 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_20230909_204102.jpg
    IMG_20230909_204102.jpg
    264.5 KB · Views: 18
I'm totally screwed up, because instead to put into my new setup - Cavendish by La Tabacheria Gran Riserva, I put them nicsalt (20mg) of Grampa's Cream, but I have no intend to spill it, it is true that TH is too strong, but the aroma is great, and I was put a new MTL micro ALIEN pre-built coil by Scott inside and I hope that one tank of 3.5ml nicsalt e-liquid will not destroy that coil...
Hello to everyone, guys...
What's the weather like in Spain?
There's a lot of grand snow here (balkan peninsula)...

Attachments

• IMG_20240124_001307_edit_505997693613932.jpg
    IMG_20240124_001307_edit_505997693613932.jpg
    213.2 KB · Views: 17
Lo
I'm totally screwed up, because instead to put into my new setup - Cavendish by La Tabacheria Gran Riserva, I put them nicsalt (20mg) of Grampa's Cream, but I have no intend to spill it, it is true that TH is too strong, but the aroma is great, and I was put a new MTL micro ALIEN pre-built coil by Scott inside and I hope that one tank of 3.5ml nicsalt e-liquid will not destroy that coil...
There's a lot of grand snow here (balkan peninsula).
Looks beautiful ❤️

Vape at a lower wattage or add some VG to dilute it a bit.

..'yes, I vape for nic, not flavour
I went back to Flavour for a while after I got juice in a giveaway, went back to flavorless just after new year. Personally I enjoy it more apart from the other complications I get with some flavored and iced juices.
I'm not saying I won't do Flavour again, but I can live without it.

I went back to Flavour for a while after I got juice in a giveaway, went back to flavorless just after new year. Personally I enjoy it more apart from the other complications I get with some flavored and iced juices.
I'm not saying I won't do Flavour again, but I can live without it.
Been toying with the idea of flavourless for a while now. Might make a bottle to see how it goes!

Back