What's in your hand right now?

Been toying with the idea of flavourless for a while now. Might make a bottle to see how it goes!
I all honesty Flavour dies for me anyways. When it's at It's least I get to enjoy it. That's why I like longer drip tips. It adds to Flavour production for me. It might sound silly, but two drops diluted in a tank I enjoy more than a full tank of flavored juice.
#Least issues with plain juice
, so that's where I'm at

I went back to Flavour for a while after I got juice in a giveaway, went back to flavorless just after new year. Personally I enjoy it more apart from the other complications I get with some flavored and iced juices.
I'm not saying I won't do Flavour again, but I can live without it.
I'm considering going flavorless too.

I all honesty Flavour dies for me anyways. When it's at It's least I get to enjoy it. That's why I like longer drip tips. It adds to Flavour production for me. It might sound silly, but two drops diluted in a tank I enjoy more than a full tank of flavored juice.
#Least issues with plain juice
, so that's where I'm at
I suffer terribly from vapors tongue and pretty much only vape 2 flavours of juice anyway because over the years I just can't find any deserts/tobaccos/bakery etc that i enjoy for more than 1 or 2 puffs.

Falvourless seems like the natural progression of things for me.

Will whip a bottle up later on and give it a go.

I seem to have a theme going...

Attachments

• ecigssa30_1_1.jpg
    ecigssa30_1_1.jpg
    376.9 KB · Views: 15
Been toying with the idea of flavourless for a while now. Might make a bottle to see how it goes!
The first month of my vaping journey was flavourless - But that was because my wicking was so kak.

The first month of my vaping journey was flavourless - But that was because my wicking was so kak.
At the moment all I really can taste is the menthol part of red pill. zero anything else.

doesnt matter what coil, tank, rda, whatever that i use, nothing. reckon I'm dead inside. Will do flavourless for a while and see if things reset otherwise will just vape for nic.

At the moment all I really can taste is the menthol part of red pill. zero anything else.

doesnt matter what coil, tank, rda, whatever that i use, nothing. reckon I'm dead inside. Will do flavourless for a while and see if things reset otherwise will just vape for nic.
I am the same - just have too much time on my hands & vape constantly out of boredom

Dude dilute to bare minimum and see if anything changes. Try a 10ml test first.
What I do is two drops per ml from an already mixed juice.

Beeper aio with pulse vessle and the pulse mini aio with the flow v1 rba . Paired with a hunters dry

Attachments

• 2D43BD4E-755B-4D6A-AFEF-4A21B558C815.jpeg
    2D43BD4E-755B-4D6A-AFEF-4A21B558C815.jpeg
    210.3 KB · Views: 13
Back