What's in your hand right now?

Lol, thanks @Rob Fisher

Just a follow on - was driving back from Pretoria to JHB this afternoon after a fairly long and intense meeting - and when I pulled out the Reo Mini, I just knew it was going to be a great drive home. And so it was.

Nothing hectic or crazy - it's a fairly tame 1 ohm coil in there - just incredibly good flavour, puff after puff.

Such a dependable device and I love it to bits.

The King and the Kayfun 3.1 was made for each other...

I-approve-baby-with-pipe-meme_zps7f78b796.jpg

Lol, thanks @Rob Fisher

Just a follow on - was driving back from Pretoria to JHB this afternoon after a fairly long and intense meeting - and when I pulled out the Reo Mini, I just knew it was going to be a great drive home. And so it was.

Nothing hectic or crazy - it's a fairly tame 1 ohm coil in there - just incredibly good flavour, puff after puff.

Such a dependable device and I love it to bits.
@Silver. I am on the same page as you. Been vaping on the Stillare, 0.5ohm the whole morning. Then I noticed it is burning my throat. So waiting for the Odin, and didn't want to rewick it, I popped on the the RM2 with 1ohm coil, built like yours in another post :), and the flavour is just sssoooo intense ... love it!

@Silver. I am on the same page as you. Been vaping on the Stillare, 0.5ohm the whole morning. Then I noticed it is burning my throat. So waiting for the Odin, and didn't want to rewick it, I popped on the the RM2 with 1ohm coil, built like yours in another post :), and the flavour is just sssoooo intense ... love it!

The RM2 is just precious
Glad you like it @LandyMan

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1421222348.733778.jpg

Loving the lemo drip tip on the hobo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The family is looking great :rock:

Have you been leaving them alone in the dark a lot - they seem to be multiplying :p:D
PS: Which two made that pipe? I want to try and "grow" one myself ;)

I am not sure but I think my wooden coiling tool was involved :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Back