What's in your hand right now?

Cana DNA30 and Atlantis! Cranked all the way up... battery in the 50 is dead!!! But who cares, the beers are flowing and the waitresses at Cheerleaders are friendly!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1422039756.396684.jpg

Sent from my brick using Tapatalk

So if you can't afford a REO right now..... Compromise.

8a8585f78f328d41a222896e0336fbd9.jpg

Lol @Marzuq, late reply, but do you vape the Dark Horse in your office? You must vapour out the whole place!
@Silver early morning when no one else is at the office I do with an open window. It's just to get that nice sweet smell in the office for the day. But mainly use Vexy to vape in the office. It takes about 4 toots and the entire office is covered in clouds Lol

20150124_165720.jpg
Duel wielding a Fuhattan with Kayfun and Nicoticket creme brulee and a istick with a Nautilus Mini with Vape Elixir Incognito while playing some PS4, Like the big kid I am.8--)

That is a Nifty little mod you made there @Riddle, You like the macgyver of vaping ;)
I had to make a plan. I hate November/December. My wedding anniversary then festive. Not a good time financially. I sold almost all my mods.

Now I'm addicted to doing this. I'm going to give a completely mechanical mod a try. Going to put this one in a wooden enclosure which I plan on hand carving. I even have a design for a wooden tube mech mod. All to happen in due time.

That sounds quite impressive @Riddle. I would love to see what you come up with when your done. ;) I know all about the financial problems. Whole family's birthdays are from November to January and my anniversary is the first of march which I've bought the present already so I'm beyond broke my self. But that's life :)

Does any one know where I can get some pipe stands from in the Midrand Sandton Brynston area? I need to get two, I was thinking of those plastic folding ones.

That sounds quite impressive @Riddle. I would love to see what you come up with when your done. ;) I know all about the financial problems. Whole family's birthdays are from November to January and my anniversary is the first of march which I've bought the present already so I'm beyond broke my self. But that's life :)
Haha yeah. Hoping to get vape related birthday presents next month. But for now ill be playing around. Will definitely be posting my progress on builds.

Haha. I'm hoping to get vape related anniversary present on the first of march. A Reo would be nice. Well I can dream atleast. Lol

Back