What's in your hand right now?

New babies just arrived~ busy setting it up
h07kcnI.jpg
Awesome gear. Have not seen that bottom feeder yet. Tell us more please. Enjoy.

@Yusuf Cape Vaper that would be the ultimate ADV device. You should head on over to reoville sometime. It willl be worth the trip.
Also as a side note the smpl is wearing the tobh and the sigelei is wearing the dark horse.
Ah shux I never even realized that. The TOBH looks lekker.
I've been to reoville and the only thing great in Reoville is a mini. Don't know why but a mini Vapes way better than a grand.

Ah shux I never even realized that. The TOBH looks lekker.
I've been to reoville and the only thing great in Reoville is a mini. Don't know why but a mini Vapes way better than a grand.
agree with you fully. i enjoy the mini's vape more too. cant figure out what it is though cos i have had the same setup on both grand and mini with the only difference being the battery size and the mini always comes out tops

agree with you fully. i enjoy the mini's vape more too. cant figure out what it is though cos i have had the same setup on both grand and mini with the only difference being the battery size and the mini always comes out tops
It's just one of those things I guess

Some 2 handed vaping going on here at the moment!

Cana 30w X Lemo X Bombies Kiss The Ring + Cana 50w X Lemo Drop X Bombies Bacco B

:h:Im in LOVE :h:

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1422443140.833041.jpg

Been using the drop almost exclusively on the my sigelei 100w so this morning decided to pop it on the istick and damn is it just as good and half as light. 1.1ohms at 20watts cool flavourful vape thanks to the 2 puffs afc tip
d23fc4563c319f77aacc804fca34f246.jpg

Odd as it may look really enjoying this combo tonight

6f3cfb521224f4dfddeb795557cbed18.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh WOW! I'm really impressed with this little eGo ONE! So cute... and a pretty good vape too! Really neat Ninja Device!

eGo ONE 003.JPG

Not quite the looker, but she sure performs well. Running BVC 1.7ohms with a mix of VK cherry and VM menthol ice. On some nasty antibiotics at the moment, which leaves a constant taste in my mouth of having licked a church bell, so I've decided to save my special juices for when I can appreciate them.

DSC_0518 (Custom).JPG

still the same old Lemo, running a 0.5 ohm coil today massive clouds.

Im waiting for someone to come up with a better single coil RTA if that ever happens

Attachments

• perfect1.jpg
    perfect1.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 27
Decided to put the Reo aside today and use this setup which has been gathering dust. Erlkonigin RTA sitting on top of the istick. 1.5 ohm microcoil, awesome flavour, zero leaks and at 21mm diameter sits nicely on the istick. The vape quality on this atty is unbelievable puts the Kayfun to shame.image.jpg

YaY! I finally got my Hotcig 50W Hana... woohoo! :D

It's busy pushing the Lemo loaded with Dr Clarke's Snake Oil

10956218_10205786773010056_1082031862_n.jpg

Back