What's in your hand right now?

Eleaf 100w & bellus
3208b6c4190c794e5d92bda6d1035b1a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IMG_6027.JPG
Jazzy Boba is delicious. Very accurate.
It was too sweet in the Goblin mini, same story in the Bellus. But it's slightly muted in a single coil Monster V2 and at lower power - just perfect!

Little bit of this

Some of that

This too

Too much of this

Lastly

Picked up a Bellus yesterday, must say, so far I'm really not digging it :p

There are going to be quite a few things in my hand today... Juice testing and tank testing time!
View attachment 37942

Milky Way in the Bellus/ SX Mini, exactly what I have in mine! Amazing how the Bellus intensify the flavour profiles to a new level, I'm also busy rotating my old favourites in the Bellus and a re-discovering them on a new level.

Aromamizer also on the way and looking forward in comparing the two on flavour and similar builds.

Milky Way in the Bellus/ SX Mini, exactly what I have in mine! Amazing how the Bellus intensify the flavour profiles to a new level, I'm also busy rotating my old favourites in the Bellus and a re-discovering them on a new level.

Aromamizer also on the way and looking forward in comparing the two on flavour and similar builds.

All of a sardine I'm getting more Lime/Lemon in the Milky Way with this set up... I've realised that coil and wick building along with different tanks and different power ratings changes the juice dramatically. I'm still playing but the Bellus for me is a winner!

I feel so mini compared to you all - but then again still new at this :p
Istick mini 10V with nautilus mini. Vape Mob Mango juice

The second picture is my mini collection so far, thanks to some awesome members I have a few tasters in there :D

I feel so mini compared to you all - but then again still new at this :p
Istick mini 10V with nautilus mini. Vape Mob Mango juice

The second picture is my mini collection so far, thanks to some awesome members I have a few tasters in there :D

A little over a week in and you already have a very nice little stash going there, and in a shiny blik :D

A little over a week in and you already have a very nice little stash going there, and in a shiny blik :D
Hehehe I have a smaaaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllllllllllllll problem collecting weird things, from ALL the stickees, various tins, at one point teddy bears (I handed over 2 black bags full of teddy bears one year they did that teddy bear drive for the police - it was all my own teddy bears :p I still have a few that I will never let go tho).

Back