What's in your hand right now?

Rob I must say you rocking some awesome gear these days and you really have moved into a different style! But it was fun teasing you i had a good chuckle lol

And I love you big time @Paulie... please don't stop sending me pics of your new stuff and giving me FOMO! :D:p:rock:

Today I tried "Guava Ice" in the Crius

This juice has been permanently in the monster kayfun at lowish power, but I decided to put it in the Crius. I am quite impressed. Its very nice.

The Crius has a "tame" build. 28g coils and only at 20-25 Watts to try get it cooler and crisper

Very nice. A bit warmer, not quite as crisp, but still working very well and lots more vapour. Its a slightly more "rounded" guava taste with slightly less menthol coming through. But still very good.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1452886549.226857.jpg

Tropical ice on top of lions head, amazing views!

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk
81316c850a939b92e86fde6a9dae5ecd.jpg

That is a WINNER picture @Nimatek !

Thanks for sharing but on the other hand, it makes me very jelly

image.jpg
Saturday Morning things...
Bean There Ethiopian coffee and Glas Spiced Pumpkin Donut..

Last edited:
Breakfast in camps Bay, the coffee was excellent after the hike and made up for getting out of bed at 4am.

uploadfromtaptalk1452936998582.jpg

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

@Waine I did also get a crius. It's basically a bellus with better top fill; a sexy deck that has juice control. The wicking is truly complete with these channels provided by OBS. It's really great on flavor and almost better than cloud creation compared to bellus. But it's really a sexy looking design. Massive air flow. Maintenance is quick and easy. It's also pretty fun and easy to handle when recoiling and wicking :should be one term for that process [specific to vaping <insert in reply>]
Thanks for that Darryn. Appreciate the advice.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

3af6d15dd598977ba943df3c0561b8cb.jpg

Cuboid in hand while waiting to write my exam this morning. Pity we can't Vape while writing I remember I was in matric when I started vaping (4years ago) and I used to stealth Vape in the exam venue with my T2. At that time nobody knew what it was, the invigilators thought it was a pen in my mouth

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I bought last month a RX200, but did not really have a hi performance tank. Preferably with premade coils, so I decided for the Uwell Crown after reading the following in depth review:
http://vaping360.com/crown-sub-ohm-tank-review-top-filling-sub-ohm-tank-uwell/

I bought the set with the NI200 coils, 0.15 Ohms, to run on the RX in higher power, and a set of 0.5 dual SS coils for my to-go device, the Evic Mini.

I am vaping right now my favourite ejuice atm, The Real NY Cheesecake, which is well tested in my FeV's.....but this Crown Atty is just amazing in flavour. I did not expect that....

The tank with 3 coils incl, and a spare pack of 5, cost me a total of 48€. I consider that an excellent price for what you get.

20160116_181612.jpg

Icy menthol and cool waters.

Ideal after swim vape. Not too intense. Just nice.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1453032294.224583.jpg

I stick 100W, sub tank mini, Elements (USA) Strawberry and some liquid sustenance. Mam's back garden Carlisle, England.

Attachments

• WP_20160117_09_55_08_Pro.jpg
    WP_20160117_09_55_08_Pro.jpg
    174.5 KB · Views: 53
Just a test to see if a twisp mod can power a subtank with a high resistance coil. It works lol just for mouth to lung hits though

Attachments

• s16_01_17__15_30_51.jpg
    s16_01_17__15_30_51.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 49
@Andre (very) kindly decided to broaden my horizons with some tasters from his exotic collection.

53dc20bd9a7383705440d98d3eeee87e.jpg

El Torro Cigarillos...

It reminds me of a time when I had a single man's luxury budget. I used to frequent cigar lounges, and either have a fine single malt, or fancy cognac with a nice cigar.

I found a description which described it as "like a fine cigar without the nastiness" (smoke and tar).

So you get a smooth, luxurious cigar experience, that goes down so well because it's vapour and not smoke.

Incredibly refined and smooth.

And apparently, a R60 Bordeaux is very disappointing. I am completely a Cape wine fan though. Nothing like wine from our very own mother city :)

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Back