What's in your hand right now?

2ff1a9580e60df61a1cbda2eaade419e.jpg

This is by far the best tank i ever owned. Sigelei really pulled off a miracle with the Moonshot RDTA. Flavor and clouds are unbelievable!!
Hey man.

Was it not difficult to build on? It seemed that the post holes were very low down.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Flip thats cool. Thats what put me off.

Flip thats cool. Thats what put me off.

I also thought its going to be difficult but not at all. You slide your two coils in tight them town and then lift away from holes where you want them. Come to think about it, it took me like three min to install.

28d3cc57d58d578630c94541a8876cec.jpg

Guys im scared... 40 KM away from home, no replacement battery and im stuck for another hour...

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

6e8b565d636ceb52333e6f9b3a62bf89.jpg

This is an awesome all day, every day Vape!!! Happy days

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok, back on track

This is my company for today

6a5aa0adf61260209841bc750cab253d.jpg

Reo has VM XXX
TMod has VM Melons
Hey now... is that a MIDI controller in tje background? Looks like an EC 16 but with buttons instead of knobs... Part time electronic producer myself....x

Man how good is the dripper in your pic ????
I really dont know lol... it is my first so I went for the CHEAPEST Velocity style deck I could find. Reckoned I need to learn all about builds and wicking before I did a serious investment. I liked the fact I can see the wick which is doing a lot of good while I get to know this whole business.

That all being said, I am pretty happy!! If a good dripper will be better... I will just lose myself.

LOVING the Californian juices in this thing ( Air Force RDA). 50/50 on local gear. Local juices seem better in the Subtank.

I guess it is not a great dripper but I am happy with it. Easy on the learning curve. Only been vaping a little while.

2ff1a9580e60df61a1cbda2eaade419e.jpg

This is by far the best tank i ever owned. Sigelei really pulled off a miracle with the Moonshot RDTA. Flavor and clouds are unbelievable!!
Hey man. I saw on some reviews that it has loads of spitback. You encounter any?

Sent from my Note 4

Ps for your next buy , I simply can't get over how good a twisted messes is.
Been looking at Twisted Messes, Sapor, Aromamizer....

I shall own them all. Oh yeah and a true Velocity RDA. This is next.

uploadfromtaptalk1457325307751.jpg
The RX 200 has blown me away. Yhis mod is amazing.
Another thing that has blown me away is this snatch juice. One of the smoooooothest juices I have ever tried. Well done to @TommyL keep it man. I await more juices from u man!!!!

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

Back