What's in your hand right now?

Well it was my work machine.
Now I have a more powerful one.
That beastie has helped many companies. One of its most notable achievements is it assisted in bringing a stats query down from a 22 hour run time to 11 minutes.
Musicians need the same power... but we have zero budget for it loool.

I dont miss it. Not the bad pay. Doing marginally better with heaps less stress.

The Man Cave shall be built. Good feelings for the future.

Look what arrived this morning :)

Snowwolf 90w Gunmetal, tx @Sirvape for the excellent service, definitely worth every single penny.
Goblin Mini V2 and some Creamy clouds lemon biscuits.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    120.8 KB · Views: 50
Mr Fisher, is the trinity bell cap worth getting and available in SA?

Yes @Beethoven it is... I just find the glass seems to improve the flavour... not sure if it's my imagination but it sure looks good! @Sir Vape had stock but I'm not sure if they have any left or whether they plan to bring in some more...

Thanks Rob, it definitely looks good :inlove:. It appears they are out of stock but will make kindly requests ;):DEVILMAN:. Of course I might need another SW mini :D:D:D

Last edited:
I'm still attached to the Cricket
17c5f72157f85a60fce1d1cd879aafec.jpg

Still dripping 6mg Scream... I must also mention, I took Uncle @Rob Fisher's advice and got some Rayon. It really does improve the taste of juice. Thank you Rod. I'm converted to Rayon now as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm still attached to the Cricket
17c5f72157f85a60fce1d1cd879aafec.jpg

Still dripping 6mg Scream... I must also mention, I took Uncle @Rob Fisher's advice and got some Rayon. It really does improve the taste of juice. Thank you Rod. I'm converted to Rayon now as well.

Rayon Rocks! :b1:

Catching a bit of chill time with my RX200 and Lush. I'm still juicing with Hazeworks Scream.

I took some time yesterday and completed the brushed finish on the Lush. I like the Brushed finish much more that the previos horrable / chippy black paint. There is still a bit of polishing to be done on the Air controling ring at the top, but I'll do that tonight.
2a2eb07939e5e27db8f00c36cbdf90b3.jpg
027e01a43e221febf45dec311b1ebbb5.jpg

PS: I really have to put a new finish om my thumb ring as well but I'm procrastinating on that since is surgical grade Titanium and quite a PITA to work with.

Ncv milked and opus overture 50/50

90f6aced91b219d0c6c595af796bc97f.jpg

My friend came over and we're up to no good as usual ;)

Some Laphroaig whisky and various vapes.

20160430_201536.jpg

The only reason the other side of the table is so messy is because of his unruly children :D

Getting back into vaping and decided to resurrect this old school combo.... Kayfun lite on an ipv 2. 0.8 ohms micro coil running at 14 watts. Not a leak in sight and bags of flavour. Vaping on Heavenly Vapes Huntsman

image.jpeg

Back