What's in your hand right now?

Getting back into vaping and decided to resurrect this old school combo.... Kayfun lite on an ipv 2. 0.8 ohms micro coil running at 14 watts. Not a leak in sight and bags of flavour. Vaping on Heavenly Vapes Huntsman

View attachment 52929

Ooooh, @Stephen - Huntsman!
Now we're talking
Epic juice

Getting back into vaping and decided to resurrect this old school combo.... Kayfun lite on an ipv 2. 0.8 ohms micro coil running at 14 watts. Not a leak in sight and bags of flavour. Vaping on Heavenly Vapes Huntsman

View attachment 52929
What an amazing setup, it may be a bit dated now but it's still a great vape. I still have a stash of 18mg from back in the day that go for a spin on the old SVD/Kayfun combo from time to time :)

Damn straight @Silver I've always felt it's a juice that's unique and hard to categorize, a nice change from the dessert juices that seem to be in vogue these days.

@Andre got me into HHV juices
Then Juicy Joes started bringing them in
Tried out some of their juices and absolutely loved some of their tobaccoes. Huntsman, Gaia, Dark Horse. Such super juices. And its a pity they arent being brought in anymore. I still have some left and am rationing them.

There are some good local tobacco juices but I feel there should be more.

Thanks
@Andre got me into HHV juices
Then Juicy Joes started bringing them in
Tried out some of their juices and absolutely loved some of their tobaccoes. Huntsman, Gaia, Dark Horse. Such super juices. And its a pity they arent being brought in anymore. I still have some left and am rationing them.

There are some good local tobacco juices but I feel there should be more.
Thanks for the heads up @Silver I have 3 bottles in my stash, that I'll need to start rationing.

Totally agree with your comments. Personally I like variety when it comes to juices, and that variety needs to include Tobacco. I remember Hurricane Vapes had a flavour called Sunshine Tobacco ( or something to that effect), do you know if that's still being sold.....

Thanks

Thanks for the heads up @Silver I have 3 bottles in my stash, that I'll need to start rationing.

Totally agree with your comments. Personally I like variety when it comes to juices, and that variety needs to include Tobacco. I remember Hurricane Vapes had a flavour called Sunshine Tobacco ( or something to that effect), do you know if that's still being sold.....

I know Sunshine Cured very well. Have about 10ml remaining. Not available locally anymore. That is also a super tobacco.

Griffin RTA on my latest addition to my vape family RX200

1526909d6579f30fb9cd127476e34ad9.jpg

A gentleman's vape - stab Art & Mod w/ Pancake running DIY absinthe

a&m.jpg

Pinkies were extended, not afraid to tell ya.

I cant get over the look of cotton dangling into the tank like that. It messes with the part of me that wants gear to look futuristic. Not like a little oil lamp. Flavor reports make me want a little oil lamp though.

Theorum does come with a metal tank section

Avril primed and ready for the trip... couldn't quite fall in love with the O16 on the P67 just yet so that will be staying home for now and I'll play some more when I get back... so the P67 and Divo and Avril and Divo cracked the nod for the trip along with some of the Snow Wolf's and Ceramic coil tanks!
Avril 007.JPG

All that's been in my hand for a couple of three hours is mixing up a bunch more joose for those damn reg mods and tanks that drink it like it's going out of style. :smilie-devil:

madmix.gif

So not right now, but now I'm back at work, and less than 24 hours ago I was enjoying this awesome combo.

FreakShakeDripbox.jpg

Back