What's in your hand right now?

After being a smoker, I started to vape. After vaping for a while, I fell back into the deep end with smoking. Once again I'm back onto vaping and this time I'm here to stay. Already want a better one! Any recommendations?

Attachments

• IMG_4647.JPG
    IMG_4647.JPG
    48.3 KB · Views: 46
After being a smoker, I started to vape. After vaping for a while, I fell back into the deep end with smoking. Once again I'm back onto vaping and this time I'm here to stay. Already want a better one! Any recommendations?
Welcome back to a world of clean and great smelling air :)

The Pico kit is a pretty good setup as it is, when you say you want something better, what do you mean? What about the Pico isn't enough?

Try some of the target cCell 0.9ohm coils in there, I haven't tried it before but it is apparently amazing! @Rob Fisher can tell you more about that

bb6799c4a9c77b97c423cd3bec174cad.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rolo and Crius

Diluted Blackbird with lots of menthol on a cold JHB night.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1466103994.412818.jpg

Haven't had such a tough time building coils as I have had with this thing.The spinning deck and its utter refusal to make a connection until I pop the chimney on, made pinching and wicking harrowing as all hell...

Worth every cent & second though. Gorgeous tank!

Picture 22.jpg

Istick pico with a aspire cleito and scream by hazeworks to get this Friday started
e4c2d70a63cbf8c4384ba5e0b9082467.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Love that white Pico Rob - looks very good

Mine and my wife's! More than two months and I have no desire for a stinky. My wife on the other hand does not like vaping on bit.....says it stinks

83ac4c1469c458f43d0c2604fc5411c4.jpg

Sent from my ONE 3G HD using Tapatalk

Back