What's in your hand right now?

@brotiform @CloudmanJHB :( So sorry to hear about your vape stuff. That is absolutely terrible! I will check if I have any spare mods and tanks at home later.

Thanks for the kind word bud, I have a old Mech mod which i can use at least.
I went to draw money and put it down on the ATM and walked away.
Suppose its self inflicted, damn 3 second memory !

Nothing , lost my new RX200S , RX200 , moonshot , Tornado , Griff 22 , Griff 25 , UD Bag , juices and drip tips this past weekend :( that's the end of my vape journey ☹️

Ouch and I thought my loss was nasty! Sorry to hear about that bud!

Thanks for the kind word bud, I have a old Mech mod which i can use at least.
I went to draw money and put it down on the ATM and walked away.
Suppose its self inflicted, damn 3 second memory !

That's sad, ......................but on the bright side you could use the money from the ATM to buy a new mod, because by now you would have forgotten what you drew the money out for. :D:D:D
Dave

Hahahahaha sounds like a plan!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@Rob Fisher and more Marshmallow Man?!?!? Whats going on here? :eek:

Hehehe... My vaping style has changed over time so I am resurrecting juice in my storage section and giving them a full test again... the Teleos I got from @KieranD some time back and the Marshmellow Man I bought 3 bottles from @Sir Vape not so long ago...

I have a few more juices to test again... :D
Juice 001.JPG

Hehehe... My vaping style has changed over time so I am resurrecting juice in my storage section and giving them a full test again... the Teleos I got from @KieranD some time back and the Marshmellow Man I bought 3 bottles from @Sir Vape not so long ago...

I have a few more juices to test again... :D
View attachment 58592

Aw man.... U lucky dog. Teleos is the dream. Marshmallow man is a close second.

b4b5680fce5c33960d6b561d12287c5a.jpg

Some dessert after getting home from the 1st and not last overtime of this week and after a nice hot shower!

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

I went away for the weekend with our Bass Fishing Club and as always I packed just enough clothing and eight tons of vape gear... but for the first time in a long time I pretty much only used a regulated mod the whole weekend.... the REO went on board just as back up. But the HotCig R150 with a Melo III Mini did all the work this weekend and performed really well and the battery life was amazing. I used 2 batteries on Sat and 2 on Sunday and at no time was I in danger of losing battery power. I'm impressed with the HotCig R150. It has one annoying habit in that a few times after picking it up it asked if it was a new coil but I think that was because of the bouncing of the mod when travelling at high speed on the water and it's pretty bumpy for a device. I have not had that issue while on land.
HotCig R150 001.JPG

Back