What's in your hand right now?

Trying some import juice... Very Nice
a8856cade29d42c70d05e333ae90e2ca.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A White/Black Anodized Reo P67, 2013 Cyclone running @Oupa's XXX and a Hammertone/Black Anodized Reo P67, 2013 Cyclone running @Paulie's Coffee Cake.

p67x2.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1468157746958.jpg

Trusty Chuck with some DIY Unicorn milk

Sent from my Lenovo A916 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
16df2717d8401b2f4afc6e9c812cba32.jpg
Fresh from a good pit stop.
Dual 3mm 9 wrap Ni80 coils @ .34ohms.
Daddy's time now

Loving this juice @sickboy

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

The standard (non BF) Nipple on an iStick 40 with some DIY milk & cereal. Tiny setup, but not stealthy at all.

DSC_0839.JPG

Mech Monday :D

I haven't used a mech in a long while, I've forgotten how much smoother the Vape is compared to regulated mods. Just need to build for more punch, this 0.5 ohm twisted dual setup just isn't cutting it, way to soft for me.

image.jpeg

That black and white P67 has to be the prettiest of all REOs in my opinion! Hope you're enjoying the local (for us anyway) juices @Spydro !

Agree that the salt and pepper combo works well on mods. But I have other Reo colors/finishes I really like as well. I only have one other white Reo, a Mini 1.0 that I can switch between white and black anodized doors on, and my black and white Minikin VGOD is a sure winner with the black Avo24.

Thanks to @Rob Fisher I have been trying out six of your local SA liquids for awhile... four from small samples first then six in large bottles. two from VM, three from Paulie's and one from Fogg's. In general I am impressed with how smooth they all are, and I can do all six of them by using one from VM to add cool to some of my DIY liquids as that dilutes the way too strong for me menthol flavor, an idea learned from the other one from VM that does just that. The other five are easily doable, but three especially could be ADV's around here despite two of them I'd like to have a stronger flavor. The other two are excellent too, but the flavor is just too mild for my tastes. I'm still trying them in different gear with different builds, but when the large bottles all run dry I'll post my thoughts on each of them on the forum.

This little bugger I opend up just to check ohms as I was using a multimeter. Now I have not used anything else as this is the perfect combo. Vapes beautifull at 8watts with some of benjis vm4. I have used it so far with all my atties and they all work beautifully. this itaste vv is winner in my books
9ebyhena.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk HD

I was reading through some of the posts from 2013, its amazing how far vaping has come...Like above, this dude is loving the vape at 8watts with probably a 1.5 ohm coil or more...

Makes me think what will happen in the next 3 years from now...probably vaping at a 1000 watts lol

I was reading through some of the posts from 2013, its amazing how far vaping has come...Like above, this dude is loving the vape at 8watts with probably a 1.5 ohm coil or more...

Makes me think what will happen in the next 3 years from now...probably vaping at a 1000 watts lol
ummm.... I saw a video on Youtube somewhere, a guy vaping on a 2000W homemade box mod :flamethrower2:

Make no mistake, many (probably the majority) vape at around those Watts. This is an enthusiasts' forum where it might sound out of the ordinary.

Last edited:

Lol @Imtiaaz

You are right. Vaping has come a long way.

But some of the older setups are still in daily use :)

In my hand this morning:
  • 5.9w powering the Evod1 at 2 ohms. With some menthol turbo charged Berry Blaze 18mg ;-)

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1468305635.156028.jpg

Lol @Imtiaaz

You are right. Vaping has come a long way.

But some of the older setups are still in daily use :)

In my hand this morning:
  • 5.9w powering the Evod1 at 2 ohms. With some menthol turbo charged Berry Blaze 18mg ;-)

View attachment 60513

I just find this so unbelievable that such vintage devices has stood the test of time. Truly blows my mind!!!

I will stop cluttering this thread now, sorry guys and girls...

I just find this so unbelievable that such vintage devices has stood the test of time. Truly blows my mind!!!

I will stop cluttering this thread now, sorry guys and girls...

Dont worry @Imtiaaz
I am probably one of the very few on here that still uses the little Evod
But i find that it suits me in the mornings perfectly when i need a milder vape -
A bit later in the day more power and bigger air devices come out

Back