What's in your hand right now?

Time to relax after a mad morning of shopping, cold beer and some diy crunchy berries and cream

Boom23.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Haha! If it's who I think it is you might be better luck phoning them, emails sometimes don't work so well
Yep, I reckon you would be better off phoning first;)
This one is in Edenvale, but it seems there might be something in the watero_O

Decided to shelf the Rx200 until I start rebuilding and added a Pico to the family!
Boom.jpg

Happy Woman's Day... and for me it's happy squonk day! In my hand today have been a few Squonkers... First up my special woodvil made for me personally, then 2 x P67's and finally my DNA200 Squonker!
Squonk 001.JPG Squonk 002.JPG Squonk 003.JPG Squonk 004.JPG

Special mix of mine Dutchess Reserve and Philip Rock Grand Reserve on a Lemo 3 with a cCell 0.9Ω coil. Only for the public holiday!!!
image.jpeg
Pic rotated, edited and resized by the secret Porcupine!

1st diy job...turkish sunset...1.2% tfa turkish tobacco (1% cos very perfumey for me) plus 8 drops apple cider vinegar for 30 ml and 2% menthol after 2 to 3 weeks steeping...very cool if you like tobacco and menthol..next batch will be with plain tobacco

Pico X Mage
9272e561c34396a2e42de49e737f2054.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Relaxing next to the pool with a view of the ocean and Paulies Pear in the Derringer on the Kbox mini @ 30W

20160810_101737.jpg

Thats the life @SAVaper !
Looks blissful. Enjoy

got my new tank on Monday the avo 24.. Tuesday I did a dual coil build, twisted clapton using kanthal wire it measures in at 0.25ohm.. Japanese cotton for wicking.... WOW.. does this thing produce flavor and clouds.. . been setting it up on my favorite juice and it really has brought the juice alive , the flavor delivery compared to my Melo3 is crazy.. the AVO seems to be quite thirsty though DSC_0913.JPG

got my new tank on Monday the avo 24.. Tuesday I did a dual coil build, twisted clapton using kanthal wire it measures in at 0.25ohm.. Japanese cotton for wicking.... WOW.. does this thing produce flavor and clouds.. . been setting it up on my favorite juice and it really has brought the juice alive , the flavor delivery compared to my Melo3 is crazy.. the AVO seems to be quite thirsty though View attachment 63244
Welcome to a whole new world of juice guzzling awesomeness :D

Back