What's in your hand right now?

And how did you like it? This device changed my vaping world!

Its totally different then the twisp I currently use...the taste is much better in the Kbox...going to use it a few more days...before i made my decision to buy a Pico @ Vapecon..or stay on my twisp..its like chalk and cheese..

454fbf3f3dc54b8b48b6953fafe83103.jpg

Came up to JHB to practice some clouds at altitude before vapecon, heading back to Cape Town now Coz my clouds suck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SOON I WANT THIS IN MY HAND . GOT THE TOP HALF..JUST NEED THE BOTTOM

c40258859d16f1cc87e20b53fa29852b.jpg

JsPLAYn'z VAPEquarters

Duuuude. . That chuff cap. Who stocks them. I'm dying for one as I struggle to enjoy over 80 watts on goon with standard DT

JsPLAYn'z VAPEquarters
We did a group buy from trinity glass caps and that glass chuff cap was one of the items I bought

We did a group buy from trinity glass caps and that glass chuff cap was one of the items I bought
Awesum man. I knw vape cartel suppose to be getting some soon.. can't wait.. think it will just be the regular black wide bore.. I'd give a left toe for a marble navy blue one

JsPLAYn'z VAPEquarters

I love those wee things!:inlove: And that one is just GORGEOUS:h:
How is it?
Do you enjoy the vape?
I am so jelly, 'cos I am not allowed another mod...:confused:

I agree it's gorgeous:h:..just love the colour... much better than the twisp the flavours are so much better...
I love vaping nicotine free juice...
Love the fact that its so small...

Last edited:
Nicely done on a cute little setup. Please let me know how you find the Guardian tank and especially the ceramic coil for it. Any spitback so far?

Thanks...airflow is nice, driptip comfortable...will have to see about leaking when I start carring it around ..No spitback so far running @ 20Watts...

I agree it's gorgeous:h:..just love the colour... much better than the twisp the flavours are so much better...
I love vaping nicotine free juice...
Love the fact that its so small...
Is it actually that blue-ish colour? I NEED details:--P! Where, what, how much, etc??!o_O
It is really nice, luvit! And CONGRATS Girl!:campeon:

Is it actually that blue-ish colour? I NEED details:--P! Where, what, how much, etc??!o_O
It is really nice, luvit! And CONGRATS Girl!:campeon:

Hi @Caramia yes they call it blue...some call it cyan..I just call it turqoise:love:

Hubby bought it @ H2vape @ News Cafe Boksburg..R1000 for the Vaporesso Target Mini Kit...

Yes so far I'm loving it..thanks..just say if i must go get you one...can always meet somewhere for delivery.have an awesome day:zlumi:

Hi @Caramia yes they call it blue...some call it cyan..I just call it turqoise:love:

Hubby bought it @ H2vape @ News Cafe Boksburg..R1000 for the Vaporesso Target Mini Kit...

Yes so far I'm loving it..thanks..just say if i must go get you one...can always meet somewhere for delivery.have an awesome day:zlumi:
Thanx @Tisha!
It's the first time I see it in the blue, and it is really something else, very unique;)

Methinx I just miiiiigght have convinced Hubster I need a stealthy,
but WOWEE, thank you tonnes for the offer!:* Will be seeing you at VapeCon anyway - I'll send my number through, maybe we can meet-up for coffee anywhoo?
I am now scearching for the best deal, with tank/without tank...:think:

Have a good one!!:)

Last edited:
Thanx @Tisha!
It's the dirst time I see it in the blue, and it is really soemthing else, very unique;)

Methinx I just miiiiiggh have convinced Hubster I need a stealthy,
but WOWEE, thank you tonnes for the offer!:* Will be seeing you at VapeCon anyway - I'll send my number through, maybe we can meet-up for coffee anywhoo?
I am now scearching for the best deal, with tank/without tank...:think:

Have a good one!!:)

I saw it in the blue and just fell in Love.. i looked everywhere and they were all out of stock...and this H2Vape only have blue..
Yes also going to Vapecon will meet you there...Coffee sound great..will keep my eyes open for any deals.

Back