What's in your hand right now?

CoilArt 0.5 ohm clapton in the Melo 3 mini. Great flavour but a VERY warm vape. Tank gets extremely hot with chain vaping. The warmth will only work with a small selection of juices for me.

Juiced up with Paulies Pistachio Ice Cream. Didn't like this juice at all when I received it a few months back. Brought it out after a long rest and dripped it last night and it's been great. It's really good in this setup with the warm vape, so the steeping seems to have balanced things out (I think).

IMG_7395 (2).JPG

the battery life is so bad!

*don't do this. its not even remotely safe.

After reading @Rob Fisher rave about the serpent i picked one up today. I must say this single coil build is incredible. The flavour is as good as dual build. Best rta around.

@Scouse45 Not for a long time have I been as happy with an RTA as this... actually I have never been this happy with an RTA like the Serpent Mini 25. Glad you love it too! Serpent Mini owners of the world unite! :rock:

Azeroth with SS claptons on a Minikin v1.5
06f46f7563fd7cc7adde27a421f52d19.jpg

Sent from my Note 4

Azeroth with SS claptons on a Minikin v1.5
06f46f7563fd7cc7adde27a421f52d19.jpg

Sent from my Note 4

*Read in David Attenborough voice* Ah the lesser spotted humble-brag. Look at this beauty. Gorgeous mod in the front, and sneaky M-series BMW logo in the back! Truly a magnificent sighting....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

*Read in David Attenborough voice* Ah the lesser spotted humble-brag. Look at this beauty. Gorgeous mod in the front, and sneaky M-series BMW logo in the back! Truly a magnificent sighting....

Haha

That was quute the fluke

Well spotted

Sent from my Note 4

Not something in my hand right now, but a random fun question for the day... How many times have you had a shocked car guard asking you if your car was on fire, and meanwhile you are sitting there, happily puffing away? I once even had a taxi pull up next to me and say "Hey, you on fire baba!" Really made my day!

Not something in my hand right now, but a random fun question for the day... How many times have you had a shocked car guard asking you if your car was on fire, and meanwhile you are sitting there, happily puffing away? I once even had a taxi pull up next to me and say "Hey, you on fire baba!" Really made my day!

Lol..i have that every week when i take my pre-work nic fix in my car in the carpark at work! Lol!

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Also in the mix on this lazy Sunday is the Limitless XL which I hated at first because if you don't wick this properly it leaks badly. But once again @BigGuy came to the rescue and it's just as well he didn't accept my eight million rand bet that it would still leak after he was finished with it because it's not leaked one drop... not crazy about the look of the huge tank and way prefer my Serpent Mini 25.
View attachment 66139

@BigGuy will you make us a wicking tutorial for single and double rba please sir?

Back