What's in your hand right now?

View attachment 68776

This took some getting used to.
itaste SVD extended to fit a 18650 with a Aspire Nautilus on top.
The draw is extremely tight compared to what I am used too and the SVD only delivers 15W which is perfect for the Nautilus. But the flavour is absolutely awesome!!!
That looks sooo cool!!!

Sent from my MI 4W using Tapatalk

Coincidence! I'm thinking of getting this exact setup tomorrow morning.
emoji12.png

Cool setup, but the gemini is THIRSTY!! I swear my rda lasta longer. But I love the setup.

Finally went and picked up the Pharaoh RDA. So trying it out with one of my DIY's on a Sig213 with dual 3mm Clapton's that came out at .24Ω, @ 55W with a 65W preheat. Clouds of vapor but not spectacular with this build. Flavor is doable but not stellar. However this particular DIY (Coconut Blueberry Mojito) is one that I really have to be in the mood to vape... and I am apparently not at the moment.

Easy as it gets to build duals side by side with 1 wick, doesn't leak but it is BIG & TALL. Why I put it on the Sig, but I also wanted to use the Sig's preheat. I think the real test will be with Squidoode Framed Staple coils and a different DIY though.

phasig8.jpg

Have moved the posts from the "Friday handcheck" thread into here @Yiannaki
That was a great thread, thanks for starting it
Looking forward to another Friday quote and theme next week ;-)

The way you feel about your Rolo's... I feel about my Mage's
5749c58adad28017d6d51def3366f815.jpg
Which is how I feel about Twisted Messes... Squared of course. Yes I collect them will post a pic lol... Must say the Mage is the only tank I rate to come close for flavor. CLOSE.

It's an old trusty vape
Therefore it's my Heritage vape on Heritage day!

The Lemo1 ;-)
Just beautiful sharp flavour

Strawberry Ice blend

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1474714052.126886.jpg

Rolo with serpent mini duel coil clapton at 0.17 with some suga cone hazelnut, milk and honey. With a drink and braai its pure bliss.
20160924_151508.jpg

Back