What's in your hand right now?

2c6b3e48808e70672b5eac4afffcb158.jpg

The wick just worked today Nom nom

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Serpent mini with 0.4 clapton on ipower. Thirsty little bugger, but im in heaven

Attachments

• IMG_20160930_151539.jpg
    IMG_20160930_151539.jpg
    160.5 KB · Views: 54
Hi @Zebeebee
How long does your 80W laas you?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Only had it since Friday and I vape a lot. But so far if I use my cubis tank on 30 to 40 watts it keeps going from bout 7h00 to 19h00 at most and then charges the other half again lol.

I can however kill the battery faster. Was hoping for more hehe.

Hi @Zebeebee

Only bought it today. Spoke to a guy in the shop and he said he gets a full days worth. Ill check it out and feedback. But man o man I love the serpent. A BREEZE to wick and taste is amazing

Only bought it today. Spoke to a guy in the shop and he said he gets a full days worth. Ill check it out and feedback. But man o man I love the serpent. A BREEZE to wick and taste is amazing
I must add. The first charge it lasted me 2 days on moderate vaping. I just play a lot with it.

Sorry for jumping in here. But had mine for just over a month now and I can honestly say, it depends on what you have on top and the power lever you are vaping it at. In the beginning It lasted me about a day and a bit (low watts because I had difficulty wicking and avoided dry-hits with low power instead of learning how to wick) now it will last me about 12 hours because I wick a little better and can use the device at 50 - 60 W now, but when I really want to and put the RDA on top and crank it up to 80W, I can see the battery level drop.

Sorry for jumping in here. But had mine for just over a month now and I can honestly say, it depends on what you have on top and the power lever you are vaping it at. In the beginning It lasted me about a day and a bit (low watts because I had difficulty wicking and avoided dry-hits with low power instead of learning how to wick) now it will last me about 12 hours because I wick a little better and can use the device at 50 - 60 W now, but when I really want to and put the RDA on top and crank it up to 80W, I can see the battery level drop.

Yeah I'm experiencing the same thing but only with vega battery
The higher the watts the faster the battery go's...

Picked up my 4th Pico in the wee hours this morning, an all Black version to run a black Indestructible RDA on for trying out/tweaking DIY liquids. Have two new ones that were not dialed in, so put it to use and have one of them "there" now so well that I am still vaping it on this setup.

pico4-1.jpg

Picked up my 4th Pico in the wee hours this morning, an all Black version to run a black Indestructible RDA on for trying out/tweaking DIY liquids. Have two new ones that were not dialed in, so put it to use and have one of them "there" now so well that I am still vaping it on this setup.

View attachment 69786
Looks mad!!! Love my pico :)

Lovely mod and great photo @Naz !

Back