What's in your hand right now?

Second SM25 picked up this morning... testing a different build in it against the one in SM25 #1.

sigs-sm25s.jpg

c1edb372222e4522be663fce16ecf3c2.jpg

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

How would you compare the 2 mods oom ?
That petri tank is fine on stock coils ?
Which mod fits better in hand?
What tank would you compare the petri to?
I had a tfv8 baby is it that thirsty ?

I'm a Minikin fan boy so I use the Minikin a lot more... the Alien is easier to use because it doesn't have a touch screen that takes some getting used to... I'm convinced the Minikin battery life is better because that's one thing the minikins have always excelled at but that is just a guess based on gut feel right now. There is no doubt that this is Smok's best mod yet but I have never been a huge Smok fan after my bad experiences with leaking of my first Smok tanks... they are both really nice mods and I think it comes down to personal preference... if I could only have one I would choose the Minikin.

The Petri is probably one of the best built tanks I have had... the vape on the Petri coils is also one of the best I have had on commercial cotton based coils... I still prefer my Serpent Mini 25's but the Petri tank looks so good and I continue to use it. I don't like the fact I can't use my own drip tip however.

Both the Petri and TFV8 Baby are thirsty... as are most of the new sub ohm tanks...

Nice pre lunch Sunday vape on 'Dreamy Berries' by Vape Goodies in my Tfv8 baby beast and evic vTwo .. 40 watts nice n cool flavafull vape with decent clouds
439f1a7118d9c18b20f1b6043a7af948.jpg

My recently completed precision built prototype atty stand. Comprising 100% up-cycled plastic (5x 35mm film canisters) and a roll of masking tape. Modular design, further atties can easily be accommodated.

POA, pre-orders only. Can be supplied to customer specifications, or in kit form.

Order one now before @Rob Fisher buys all available stock.

daft atty stand.jpg

Tornado Nano on Mech Mod

Attachments

• WIN_20161010_13_48_52_Pro.jpg
    WIN_20161010_13_48_52_Pro.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 63
I'm back! Grabbed some Orion Galaxy from a local vape shop (figured out my diy skills are kak) and of course what's a man without a knaf

197c89d40ab0aa3a30aeb8eb98f9cddd.jpg

I'm back! Grabbed some Orion Galaxy from a local vape shop (figured out my diy skills are kak) and of course what's a man without a knaf

197c89d40ab0aa3a30aeb8eb98f9cddd.jpg
How's that Invader @Daniel ? I been tempted a couple of times but never been properly convinced. I see it's waterproof, do I need a screwdriver to change a battery? Is the chip okay in terms of usability?

How's that Invader @Daniel ? I been tempted a couple of times but never been properly convinced. I see it's waterproof, do I need a screwdriver to change a battery? Is the chip okay in terms of usability?

I'm a simple human , so it works for me electronics wise fires when I want it to. It does get annoying when it goes into standby it looses my wattage settings but other than that , button is positive and feel in hand is solid (can double as a moering device :p)
Temperature control is a 'foeffie' in my eyes so I just use it in standard mode.
Reason I got it is when we go outdoors I didn't want to worry about dust etc getting inside maybe.
It has a big screw cap bottom (no screwdriver needed) , very good threads and rugged design. Button top batts do tend to leave a gap so flat tops preferred.

I'm a simple human , so it works for me electronics wise fires when I want it to. It does get annoying when it goes into standby it looses my wattage settings but other than that , button is positive and feel in hand is solid (can double as a moering device :p)
Temperature control is a 'foeffie' in my eyes so I just use it in standard mode.
Reason I got it is when we go outdoors I didn't want to worry about dust etc getting inside maybe.
It has a big screw cap bottom (no screwdriver needed) , very good threads and rugged design. Button top batts do tend to leave a gap so flat tops preferred.
That's exactly what I needed to hear, thank you! I'm also a simple person, but I had a mod before that kept on putting itself into standby mode which drove me nutty. If it wasn't for that then it sounds like a total win. The one I've been eyeing out has been further reduced to only R400, but even at that price I don't think I need it ;)

That's exactly what I needed to hear, thank you! I'm also a simple person, but I had a mod before that kept on putting itself into standby mode which drove me nutty. If it wasn't for that then it sounds like a total win. The one I've been eyeing out has been further reduced to only R400, but even at that price I don't think I need it ;)

I stand corrected (and I feel like a bit of an idjit) but it KEEPS the settings when going into standby it's when you switch it off (5-clicks I think) that it looses the settings (DUH).

Chrome hearts mech and a new Twisted messes Gold AF (from Vape Cartel) running some Tea Up Honey black tea! Royalty established!

5f2974e65d9d673d644180ee25165e0d.jpg

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Back