What's in your hand right now?

My Alien arrived this morning, the perfect power source for my much loved Billow v2.5 :b1:

IMG_0918.JPG

First impressions: this thing is heavy, but it's metal with a beautiful brushed finish and not the plastic I was expecting so that's a good thing :)

I wasn't really paying attention to where the fire bar is placed, its better suited to left hand use but I'm sure I'll get used to it ;)

like i said its my 1st mech mod i have only used it in series but dont think i will play around with all that power in parallel mode.

like i said its my 1st mech mod i have only used it in series but dont think i will play around with all that power in parallel mode.
Also my first dual Battery Mech, as I understand it:
In Series on full charge: 4.2v +4.2v = 8.4v
Parrallel on full charge: 4.2v + 4.2v = 4.2v

So series been the more powerfull, I'm running mine in parrallell most of the time...but still playing

Last edited:
Also my first dual Battery Mech, as I understand it:
In Series on full charge: 4.2v +4.2v = 8.4v
Parrallel on full charge: 4.2v + 4.2v = 4.2v

So series been the more powerfull, I'mm ruuning mine in parrallell most of the time...but still playing
@acorn..thats correct...i find the series is a killer..too hot for me

Im using the RX2/3 with either a Smok IPV4 with its whole range of coils from (TFV4 Quad Coil TF-Q4, TF-CLP2, TF-S6, TF-T8 or the TF CL2) <my favorite for flavour & the Limitless Plus with the default coils as I havent gotten any new ones yet. The Limitless is being used currently I just put the Smoke on top to be seen ;)

20161103_133554~01.jpg

Some strawnana custard DIY from a friend.. going down good in the baby beast and Hugo 133 mod
fc3d6974ecd9e6c70e1d66cfed2b7984.jpg

Phillip Rocke strawberry shortcake ice cream
ee9f644b927f95fab9d5f043a05ac9eb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In my hand is actually a nice Whisky, but my two ladies help me to enjoy a nice braai in a cloudy Freestate.DSC_0356.JPG DSC_0356.JPG

IMG_7101.JPG
Heh - Heh - at last :applaudit::aaaaa::banana:
My best "Stealth" set up.
Heh - @Soutie :rofl:
• Vaporesso Target Mini 40W VW Mod
• Wotofo Serpent Mini 22mm RTA
• 2.5mm ID - 5 wrap - Spaced 0.1mm
• Twisted Clapton - 26ga - Kanthal
• 0.54 Ohms at 28 Watts
• Cream Puff Factory - 0mg - 70/30

I cannot describe how chuffed and cool it is to get this kit together after some good time spent researching the market - totally awesome.....

View attachment 74200
• 0.54 Ohms at 28 Watts

I cannot describe how chuffed and cool it is to get this kit together after some good time spent researching the market - totally awesome.....

The best looking stealth setup i have ever seen! How does it perform?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

View attachment 74200
• 0.54 Ohms at 28 Watts

What an amazing looking little setup. Gotta get me one of those

Hi @Soutie and @Mac75 - the Target Mini 40 is a very durable and awesome "Baby" Mod.
• It drives the SM 22 with little to no problem at all.
• It supplies constant and continuous power supply to the RBA - which allows you to draw a good vape with a decent long exhale - savouring your favorite eJuice flavour - totally frikken awesome......

New friend for my minikin v2

Was skeptical abt the FUJI GTA but so far it is quite a awesome tank

d2116070b3b58e6c8aa14641194f5266.jpg

Sent from my Note 4

Back