WP_20161108_001.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 69
Afternoon chill

37b784daee8496428f96714be2d1d585.jpg

Sent from my SM-A500FU using Tapatalk

So much envy!
I want one of those pretties

Sent from my iPhone 7+ using Tapatalk

Noisy cricket with Moonshot 22 and the last drops of VM4 that I bought at Cape Vapemeet1478632299855-1415625654.jpg

Been squonking exclusively now for a week or more (if only someone would sell me a blue or white or even purple REO Grand LP SL before XMAS, I shall be in squonk heaven, nudge-nudge, wink-wink;)):
IMG_6218.JPG

Last edited:
Been squonking exclusively now for a week or more (if only someone would sell me a blue or white or even purple REO Grand LP SL before XMAS, I shall be in squonk heaven, nudge-nudge, wink-wink;)):
View attachment 74631
Nice two you have there. The Reo is an awesome mod but to be honest you don't need more than a Pico Squeeze yes there I said it. Don't get me wrong I love my Lagertha but the flavour is in the atty not the device can't wait to get my Little ol16s. ..

Nice two you have there. The Reo is an awesome mod but to be honest you don't need more than a Pico Squeeze yes there I said it. Don't get me wrong I love my Lagertha but the flavour is in the atty not the device can't wait to get my Little ol16s. ..
Thanx @Daniel.
Bbbbbut I Neeeeed a REO:rolleyes:
I love the name Lagertha, methinx you need a Ragnar too, or is that a big no-no?;)
And yep, I agree, the OL16 is simply devine! Also waiting for my clone via row boat...:notagain:

Thanx @Daniel.
Bbbbbut I Neeeeed a REO:rolleyes:
I love the name Lagertha, methinx you need a Ragnar too, or is that a big no-no?;)
And yep, I agree, the OL16 is simply devine! Also waiting for my clone via row boat...:notagain:
Only name your Reo after ladies that's the rule.....

Yup same here the bootjie is maar staaaaaadig. I've tried tanks other devices but the Reo has been there since the beginning and never failed me. Why you think not many come up for sale cause once you understand the simplicity and Awesomeness that is Reo you never go back ok I'm sounding a bit like a fanboi.

Only name your Reo after ladies that's the rule.....

Yup same here the bootjie is maar staaaaaadig. I've tried tanks other devices but the Reo has been there since the beginning and never failed me. Why you think not many come up for sale cause once you understand the simplicity and Awesomeness that is Reo you never go back ok I'm sounding a bit like a fanboi.
Lol! But I am allowed boy names:)
I know, been hawk-eye oogling the Classies for some time... and you are allowed to sound like a "fanboi";)

Testing the new Ceravape Cerabis Tanks... the Cerabis 44 and Cerbis 45... both use pure ceramic coils (no cotton) that need no priming at all and can be dry burnt clean again at 30 watts! So far I'm impressed.. will review the tanks in a few days when I have had time to play with them a lot more!
HandCheck 001.JPG HandCheck 002.JPG

Back