What's in your hand right now?

Some hand dump today...

eb739af52ebf7e39d8e7b27385ee1f35.jpg

1dd93e1efeed2f41e3253fcdef829409.jpg

Well it is a bit of a rotation at the moment so I thought I'd share the kitchen top new age xmas tree check.

Sent from my Serpent Minikin

@boxerulez - So that Choc Mint Ice Cream is the enyawreclaw recipe ey? Its great ey.... but not like mind blowing, just great. I made 200ml and im about 50ml into the first one, its my late night before bed vape at this point.... But I was really hoping for more from that recipe, if the Creme the Menthe wasnt in there, it would be pretty flat??? What are your thoughts?

@boxerulez - So that Choc Mint Ice Cream is the enyawreclaw recipe ey? Its great ey.... but not like mind blowing, just great. I made 200ml and im about 50ml into the first one, its my late night before bed vape at this point.... But I was really hoping for more from that recipe, if the Creme the Menthe wasnt in there, it would be pretty flat??? What are your thoughts?

I am enjoying it, pretty mellow yes but what I really like is that the chocolate is not overpowering in this, it is after all CHOC CHIP in mint icecream. Also a lot of people expect an Icy kick from this whereas that is simply not how a mint icecream is. Smooth and minty, I like it.

The only problem with this is how it cloggs up your coils :(

I am enjoying it, pretty mellow yes but what I really like is that the chocolate is not overpowering in this, it is after all CHOC CHIP in mint icecream. Also a lot of people expect an Icy kick from this whereas that is simply not how a mint icecream is. Smooth and minty, I like it.

The only problem with this is how it cloggs up your coils :(
I literally said the same thing last night about the chocolate not being "in ya face" - two tanks and your coils are gunked up. I halved my sweetener to 0.75 deviating from the recipe - but its still a mess ey.

The question is tho, if aliens appeared - and threatened to abduct and probe you..... and you read somewhere that VG melts them - so you reach out knowing that the juice you throw on it would be wasted - as you reach out you see..
upload_2016-12-5_14-34-40.png

Which juice would melt that alien?

I literally said the same thing last night about the chocolate not being "in ya face" - two tanks and your coils are gunked up. I halved my sweetener to 0.75 deviating from the recipe - but its still a mess ey.

The question is tho, if aliens appeared - and threatened to abduct and probe you..... and you read somewhere that VG melts them - so you reach out knowing that the juice you throw on it would be wasted - as you reach out you see..
View attachment 77710

Which juice would melt that alien?

Ahhh see what you did there ;)

Definitely the DIY, I completely understand WHY vendors can charge an arm and a leg, they must bin a shitload of prototypes before releasing. Then some of them just mix up whatever and bottle it and it is just fatastic due to the streissand effect.

@Chukin'Vape the only strange behaviour of this juice worth mentioning, is that although the coils do become gunked up pretty soon, the flavour does not change radically vaping them in that state. I think the cuprit is the Inawera Milk Chocolate. Perhaps @Rude Rudi can give us his opinion here?

Ahhh see what you did there ;)

Definitely the DIY, I completely understand WHY vendors can charge an arm and a leg, they must bin a shitload of prototypes before releasing. Then some of them just mix up whatever and bottle it and it is just fatastic due to the streissand effect.

@Chukin'Vape the only strange behaviour of this juice worth mentioning, is that although the coils do become gunked up pretty soon, the flavour does not change radically vaping them in that state. I think the cuprit is the Inawera Milk Chocolate. Perhaps @Rude Rudi can give us his opinion here?

I assume you are using the Cuprian original recipe? There may be other juices in your rotation which aggravates the coil gunking...?
I have played quite a bit with the INW Milk Choc lately - mostly because I got a bucket load at the Flavour Mill sale - and have had no excess gunking going on...

I have made various recipes using it including Turkish Delight, Cuprian, Cuprian without the Creme de Menthe, Chocolate Milkshakes, Twixted Nut, Tollhouse, etc - and no problem.

I have rotated my tanks and dripped mostly and can honestly say that I don't find it has been any better or worse then my regular juice.

I'll use the analogy of a policeman which arrives at a homicide/crime scene and gets arrested by the FBI as the police officer was at the crime scene - although someone else killed the person earlier...

Same with the gunking - caused previously/systematically and the Milk Choc gets blamed as it was the last juice used...

IMO if you want to experience the best flavour (and cloud), re-wick every 3 days or so and give your coils a clean at the same time. I give them a quick scrub with an old toothbrush, dry burn and rewick - good as new!

@boxerulez @Chukin'Vape

I assume you are using the Cuprian original recipe? There may be other juices in your rotation which aggravates the coil gunking...?
I have played quite a bit with the INW Milk Choc lately - mostly because I got a bucket load at the Flavour Mill sale - and have had no excess gunking going on...

I have made various recipes using it including Turkish Delight, Cuprian, Cuprian without the Creme de Menthe, Chocolate Milkshakes, Twixted Nut, Tollhouse, etc - and no problem.

I have rotated my tanks and dripped mostly and can honestly say that I don't find it has been any better or worse then my regular juice.

I'll use the analogy of a policeman which arrives at a homicide/crime scene and gets arrested by the FBI as the police officer was at the crime scene - although someone else killed the person earlier...

Same with the gunking - caused previously/systematically and the Milk Choc gets blamed as it was the last juice used...

IMO if you want to experience the best flavour (and cloud), re-wick every 3 days or so and give your coils a clean at the same time. I give them a quick scrub with an old toothbrush, dry burn and rewick - good as new!

@boxerulez @Chukin'Vape

I agree with you @Rude Rudi - The milk choc does always get the blame, but the big contributor here is also -
upload_2016-12-5_15-55-9.png

@boxerulez @Chukin'Vape

I rewick every time I change juice.

Got 2 days just Cuprian straight except for FA Meringue instead of Cap? I speak under correction but I know I either subbed Meringue or Marshmallow whichever goes in this recipe. Notes on my tablet at home.

asMODus Silvanusa with a Merlin Mini on top and XXX inside! I must say I'm impressed with the flavour from the Merlin!
Merlin 001.JPG

Wind down vape, why do Corporate always want everything done in Dec it's like they just woke up and went 'oh shit we have all this IT budget we need to spend it!' counting the days.....

ce89fa5828b523a424cf0d554c21ac54.jpg

Is it just the angle of the photo as I can't see where the door slides off? Looks almost rounded at the one side looks stellar! Is it a Mini?

**nevermind vakansie brein it's the non door side
Yes, it is a mini and the door is at the bottom.;)

So...

thoughts on this compared to the iCare?

I have been thinking about a pod and leaving my Minikins at home. Do not like carting them up and down.

Most of these "starter kits" are really Mickey Mouse and not satisfying. But the MyJet is better than the iCare after spending a few minutes with it.

The Twisp Clearo 2 is WAY better than any of these starter kits!

But I will play with the MyJet for a few days before making an informed decision.

Most of these "starter kits" are really Mickey Mouse and not satisfying. But the MyJet is better than the iCare after spending a few minutes with it.

The Twisp Clearo 2 is WAY better than any of these starter kits!

But I will play with the MyJet for a few days before making an informed decision.
Between the Juul, iCare and MyJet, this person thinks the Juul is the best by far. Warning: wall of text!

Between the Juul, iCare and MyJet, this person thinks the Juul is the best by far. Warning: wall of text!

Thanks @Andre! I must say they are all pretty disappointing and can understand why smokers try vaping and give up... one thing is for sure and that is if one is using any of these iCare, MyJet type things that you really need to up the nic and flavour profiles... I can't even taste much menthol or Litchi of my XXX in them... I have had to resort to powerful Tropical Ice... I'm about to empty the XXX and refill with Tropical Ice now...

Back