What's in your hand right now?

Thanks @Silver, that sorted it out... Nice and snug, like it should be. Just wrapped around 3 times. Easy solution

Mine was really so loose that it could fling it off waving the tank around when its lubed with juice.

Ok that's great to hear!!
I am going to do that tonight too.

Mine is not as loose as yours though - so probably just one or maybe two wraps of dental floss will do.

Glad its sorted for you.

Ha ha @KZOR o ok ek dog jy moet wys wat jy nou in jou hand het. In die geval n ou reo met n moerse ou koffie koppie maar net om jou te irriteer hier is nog n ou reo20161219_064222.jpg

No awesome vape meets for me! Stuck at work today, with 5 of these guys to off-load! And a pile of trucks to get out.

View attachment 78773

Just remember that if you're enjoying a glass of wine in Durban this holiday, there is a very good chance that Stosta was there crying into his XXX somewhere along its journey! ;(

Looks like a trucking company of Rust Vervoer ? Or whose trucks are those?

Looks like a trucking company of Rust Vervoer ? Or whose trucks are those?
I think this one was a sub-contractor, so I don't actually know, but I don't think it was Rust Vervoer.

db9948dcd23c62214d86d7fbfdaa9194.jpg

My trusty pico mega with my first try at @ dripping tank. Sapor v2.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Must say I feel very cool and handsome with my new addition to the line up of vapes...

This one has been in little use, waiting for holidays and a better battery then I will start using it a lot.. Check it out :nerd::nerd::nerd:

DiW014J.jpg
[/IMG]
DiW014J.jpg
[/IMG]
DiW014J.jpg
[/IMG]

And then this happened, :THINKINGTROLL:

LVVEmdY.jpg
[/IMG]

:DOLAN::MUTRESIST::PROBLEMO::TROLLLOL:

Must say I feel very cool and handsome with my new addition to the line up of vapes...

This one has been in little use, waiting for holidays and a better battery then I will start using it a lot.. Check it out :nerd::nerd::nerd:

DiW014J.jpg
[/IMG]
DiW014J.jpg
[/IMG]
DiW014J.jpg
[/IMG]

And then this happened, :THINKINGTROLL:

LVVEmdY.jpg
[/IMG]

:DOLAN::MUTRESIST::PROBLEMO::TROLLLOL:

Hi @DirtyD I am thinking about getting the recoil. How are you finding it? The only concern I have is the build deck, do you find yourself struggling for space when building on this deck? I usually don't use to crazy wire for my builds so was just wondering if it can comfortably fit fused claptons, caterpillar track wire etc?

Hi @DirtyD I am thinking about getting the recoil. How are you finding it? The only concern I have is the build deck, do you find yourself struggling for space when building on this deck? I usually don't use to crazy wire for my builds so was just wondering if it can comfortably fit fused claptons, caterpillar track wire etc?
Hi @Imtiaaz, build deck isn't huge. I've fitted 6 wrap juggernauts 3mm id, but it fits and almost touches the chimney/top cap. Its a nice rda, good flavour and clouds combined. Get one!

Sent from my E6853 using Tapatalk

e7e9dba27b7c5da6f10a43c9c60504d9.jpg

Noisy cricket v2 x2 lol vaping on the purple dude

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

12cb9179bf15e1dbba7b2dc7f5af51df.jpg

Ijoy MAXO 315w with troll 25 vaping on miss Daisies pecan nut cream pie

How

Hey
How do you like the limitless 24 rda? Worth the try or not?
Too much airflow from the top holes that can't be closed and all stainless gets very hot but good vape at high wattage like 200 to 250w with 20g wire

Back