What's in your hand right now?

My only complaint and will admit that it is a tiny thing that has contributed to holding me back - is that I am not a big fan of the gold colour

If the detailing and drip tip was silver then I think I would have been a few thousand poorer right now.

But its still so damn gorgeous to my eye - that I think I will have to overcome this anti-gold thing in this case...

My new favorite joose

7b8933eada81a5eef81b0848163cb847.jpg

Phoenix is a fantastic juice. Have vaped almost a litre of it myself by now :-D
Love the blue petri too.. very nice

That blue Petri setup @Lushen
You are killing me here
Am green - actually blue - with envy now!!!
hehe

Tell me what build do you put in there and how long does it last with the one battery before you feel the "battery sag"

Thanks for the compliments guys
I didn't include the beer in the photo cause it was finished

@Silver I have tried many builds. Staged claptons, fused Claptons, and aliens.
My best build is a simple 2.5mm ID 24G NI80 9 wraps. The mod does not heat up and I vape about 7-8ml before I feel a battery sag. Oh, and build as close to the posts as possible, and slightly above the air hole.

Well not quite in my hand but rather on the cake stand

Polish Walnut Cake for Xmas. Thanks to Mrs Silver. She is a baker of note !

Check @Rob Fisher the mods have jumped onto the stand to be in the action ;-)

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1482596926.560359.jpg

Having my very own ceramic showdown inbewteen salad and dessert making for tommorow...
20161224_183253.jpg

Thanks for the compliments guys
I didn't include the beer in the photo cause it was finished

@Silver I have tried many builds. Staged claptons, fused Claptons, and aliens.
My best build is a simple 2.5mm ID 24G NI80 9 wraps. The mod does not heat up and I vape about 7-8ml before I feel a battery sag. Oh, and build as close to the posts as possible, and slightly above the air hole.
Have to agree there, getting best flavour and performance from normal un-spaced wraps. I use 24G SS316L 2.5 ID in my SM25. Nothing comes close. No spit-back, gurgles or funny business, just pure smooth flavour all the way through the power range. I'll try the same build with NI80 next.

Mmm, 5% milk chocolate, 1% whipped cream, maybe 0.5% bavarian cream, 2% cotton candy and 2% cookie or graham cracker. I think cookie will be better.

Sent from my Redmi 3 using Tapatalk
i like using both cookie and graham cracker...maybe a cake type flavour is also needed here..cookie and graham is gonna give it a cookie feel

We need to get Mrs Silver to help us clone that cake to e juice @Silver

Lol @Polar

You are quite right! Well she has been vaping for a year now. My plan is to start DIY'ing and then get her interested in what "i'm cooking" so she wants to do it herself. Its a strategy I will try. May or may mot work but at least I have a plan. She is very capable in the kitchen so her talents need to be harnessed in juice making.

Incidentally, that cake was damn awesome! Between four of us we ate half. The other half is for tomorrow.

Its a long time recipe from her late mom and its a very special cake because her mom baked it for us as our wedding cake. A much bigger one of course, The base is mainly walnuts and eggs. The icing has a few special things including vodka, cacao and coffee. Its not a heavily flavoured cake and not too rich, but man the flavour is just so special.

1137924156dbbbc4be4363087f984448.jpg
0f1c1954a3f5a7e69bd2beeeec126d7d.jpg

Santa is blowing some Christmas spirit.

Merry Christmas all, have an amazing day with friends and family tomorrow and may you all be blessed.

Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk

Christmas setup with a new great juice

Attachments

• DSC_0001.JPG
    DSC_0001.JPG
    139.1 KB · Views: 54
No ways @Lushen
That is just too pretty and awesome!
Thanks - I am ogling the screen right now

Is that special drink called "allesverloren" -

everything is not lost though ;-)

Back