What's in your hand right now?

I imported mine from "Esauce" in the UK, but the main distribution is in the U.S (Gingervaper):

https://gingervaper.com/product-category/vvvw-mods-batteries/boxer/
https://www.esauce.co.uk

Esauce also make their own 3d-printed mod called the "Rebel", which is as good if not better than the Boxer, and slightly cheaper.

Gingervaper have a pre-order for their new mech squonker - that's one that I am very interested in.
View attachment 90924

I know of Ginger Vaper, yes. I was just hoping you were gonna say you bought it locally.

bdc4e76cec794878441b0066f17c60ec.jpg

Still nursing through some samples from the fest...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Screenshot_2017-04-09-16-25-37.png Screenshot_2017-04-09-16-24-12.png 20170409_163355.jpg Screenshot_2017-04-09-16-24-12.png 20170409_163355.jpg Well am still a Jr but asset least i vape also lolz. I was blowing small yesterday.
I need some cheap good juice this thing can drink Tjoooooooo.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-04-09-16-24-28.png
    Screenshot_2017-04-09-16-24-28.png
    534.5 KB · Views: 49
Has anyone else noticed, if you 'like' someone's post on Tapatalk, it automatically 'follows' that person.

I don't follow YOU. I can barely follow myself :/

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Has anyone else noticed, if you 'like' someone's post on Tapatalk, it automatically 'follows' that person.

Jip noticed it as well have to first click "like" then unfollow the forumite and then if first time on thread, unsubscribe the thread as well...

Sent from my E5633 using Tapatalk

Reason why i never use it. Past 4 years saying no to tapatalk

IMG_3269.JPG

Testing some experimental menthol mix. The Kennedy Roundhouse 25 with the trusty Goon 24. Been working on this mix for a few days. Tasting rather good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow, those are competition clouds!
Seriously? I will be trying to blow at the board next weekend at a new shop which i had is opening soon. I hope they will register here also. I almost sold this piston even thou i only bought it two Friday's back thinking it won't fill up the room with vape.

Awesome looking brritt box @boxerulez ... how's the performance?
It is just fantastic @incredible_hullk i must say with the exocet clone and the awesome Asmodus chip on board I can see why the guys are fussing about the authentics before these came along.

The build quality is on point in my opinion and the exocet clone is machined and finished really well. Not one problem of all the exocet clones thats come ashore to date.

I cannot stress how this is really something everyone needs to try at some stage. Nice restricted lung hit every time, no leaks and super easy to wick. The asmodus chip is also very frugal with energy. Day to day and a half off my batteries (lg hg2's)

Really happy with my BRRRRT Box.

BRRT Box Monday traffic , some Berry Ice in (feel I'm getting sick ....)

This really is a great little setup , for any that are on the fence get one if you can.

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2017-04-10 at 07.49.54.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2017-04-10 at 07.49.54.jpeg
    29.9 KB · Views: 41
Back