What's in your hand right now?

It is just fantastic @incredible_hullk i must say with the exocet clone and the awesome Asmodus chip on board I can see why the guys are fussing about the authentics before these came along.

The build quality is on point in my opinion and the exocet clone is machined and finished really well. Not one problem of all the exocet clones thats come ashore to date.

I cannot stress how this is really something everyone needs to try at some stage. Nice restricted lung hit every time, no leaks and super easy to wick. The asmodus chip is also very frugal with energy. Day to day and a half off my batteries (lg hg2's)

Really happy with my BRRRRT Box.
Shot @boxerulez ... where did u get the Exocet clone from? I need one of these... my wallet will be much happier with this...

Very very excited! I think I may have found a second ADV!!!

20170410_133428-400x711.jpg

Keeping it a secret for now, I want to give @Rob Fisher a blind tasting, and need feedback from fellow freshness lover @Schnappie .

@Rob Fisher thats super!
Was that the little Pico you got on Sunday?

How does it drive the Skyline?

Yes it was the little Pico I picked up at the Monte VK opening... I wanted a copper white for a while now... it drives the Skyline just fine!

You giving me ideas now Rob

Another Pico pic
Other than the fact that each one is unique, what I also like about the resin Pico is the body is made from a block of resin so it shouldn't show scuffs and scratches.
Excuse the drip tip but the original is just a little too small for my liking.
61e1e9e18f1ef27a8eb2ed1dc0a87687.jpg

Sent from my SM-T815 using Tapatalk

Another Pico pic
Other than the fact that each one is unique, what I also like about the resin Pico is the body is made from a block of resin so it shouldn't show scuffs and scratches.
Excuse the drip tip but the original is just a little too small for my liking.
61e1e9e18f1ef27a8eb2ed1dc0a87687.jpg

Sent from my SM-T815 using Tapatalk

Ooh, i like that resin pico @gdigitel
I have nearly bought one a few times, but am waiting for a colour more like yours.
It looks superb

@Silver ...back in sa ... oddly enuf u 12 000 km away and u having vc interviews in sa... luck of the draw... realized warts and all sa is the best

Ok well id love to hear more at some point
Congrats on the new job !

That will be my liitle trusted juice tester, the Hadaly @Silver.

*Edit: close up photo added
a64fcceaac0ee86cdf6c395ca75dc62a.jpg

My Hadlay's are right at home on Pico's as well. While I have used them to trail run new DIY's, they see far more use dripping DIY's I don't vape as much as the others.

hadpico2.jpg

Back