What's in your hand right now?

Thank you for the offer (i couldn't possibly take something that personal away from anyone) I will have a chat with some local okes.;)

Nothing personal. I literally have a shoebox full of em. They all serve the same purpose. I have em in an array of colors to match my array of robes and thobes cause I like to be stylish like that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nothing personal. I literally have a shoebox full of em. They all serve the same purpose. I have em in an array of colors to match my array of robes and thobes cause I like to be stylish like that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We do have that in common then... my poison is bracelets and watches...

And for the record the build is a Dual Ni80 Alien 32/40.

I'm really enjoying these coils as well. You should try the kanthal core aswell, 1 less wrap on both coils and a really smooth flavorful vape. Battery change needed around 3.8v though.

Brothers reunited
1fd639b279245f35b248aa91305554e4.jpg

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk

You not fasting?

I have my periods so not right now lol:-D..Just a pic for the peeps...Wanted to share in the hand checks. I was actually just going to comment on your pic of the Hcigar and pulse. I have been looking for a while now at some squonkers, really wana give it a go and that seems pretty awesome. How you finding the combo @Amir

I have my periods so not right now lol:-D..Just a pic for the peeps...Wanted to share in the hand checks. I was actually just going to comment on your pic of the Hcigar and pulse. I have been looking for a while now at some squonkers, really wana give it a go and that seems pretty awesome. How you finding the combo @Amir

Lol I won't judge you sister....

Aw man it's a dream vape set up. I tried my hand at squonking previously and really failed miserably. As time went on and my knowledge base grew, along with my beard and confidence, I decided to give it another shot and I love it. Both regulated and unregulated work perfectly for me

Lol I won't judge you sister....

Aw man it's a dream vape set up. I tried my hand at squonking previously and really failed miserably. As time went on and my knowledge base grew, along with my beard and confidence, I decided to give it another shot and I love it. Both regulated and unregulated work perfectly for me

Well that's reassuring, I'm certainly not new to vaping but when it comes to squonking I actually feel like a huge noob. so I am picking everyone's brain about it before I take the plunge.

I also do not want to invest to much into it just in case I do not enjoy it but that is a bit of a catch 22, as I have realized over the years that when trying something new for the first time you shouldn't try it with crappy gear.

So I think I should try and find someone who has a similar setup to yours and at least try it before investing in it, as I do find the concept intriguing. But as you mentioned many people who tried it did not like the experience.

Well that's reassuring, I'm certainly not new to vaping but when it comes to squonking I actually feel like a huge noob. so I am picking everyone's brain about it before I take the plunge.

I also do not want to invest to much into it just in case I do not enjoy it but that is a bit of a catch 22, as I have realized over the years that when trying something new for the first time you shouldn't try it with crappy gear.

So I think I should try and find someone who has a similar setup to yours and at least try it before investing in it, as I do find the concept intriguing. But as you mentioned many people who tried it did not like the experience.

There's plenty guys in queue to buy the Inbox and pulse so if you dont like it then you can always resell... Crappy gear will really influence your opinion

Back