What's in your hand right now?

With the Exocet the airflow is determined by the ID of the coil. 2.5 and under gives a slightly more airy vape but still flavorful... 3ID is nice and tricky to install and pretty much reduces the airflow to nothing... it's like pure, undiluted flavor. So much so that I find it too flavorful... kind of overpowering. So I run 2 Exocets now... one with a 3 ID which is power and juice hungry and one with 2.5 ID which has a higher resistance and is more all day vape friendly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is very interesting... Never thought of it that way. I'll give that a go

Sent from my iPhone 7+ using Tapatalk

I used a long nose pliers and a handkerchief to squeeze the top negative post down against the frame of the mod. Worked a charm... more importantly... how awesome is the Exocet? Keep the top of the coil in line with the top of the post, not the post screws, and wick loose and fluffy.... the vapor density still intrigues me after all this time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I also squeezed the negative post flatter, but getting a grip on the battery without a band is tricky as balls.
Loving the Exocet too - I ordered another one just because it's so good. Ordered an Insider too, but haven't built on it yet.

Gizmo, yes, the trident clone is rebuildable. Quite a decent piece work. Silver with gold trimmings if I'm thinking of the right unit.
As for what is in my hand now...
Well it's a K100 Empire, with smok rsst. Rsst i got from skyblue, the k100 i bought 2nd hand.
The rsst is filled with Oupa's VM4

Got an svd in the background with protank 1. Filled with greenwave ry4

I really need to lay of the ry4/vm4 before it starts to loose it's magic.
evu5a9yv.jpg
Nice~:D:D

I also squeezed the negative post flatter, but getting a grip on the battery without a band is tricky as balls.
Loving the Exocet too - I ordered another one just because it's so good. Ordered an Insider too, but haven't built on it yet.
Take off the battery cover, bang the mod on the inside of your cupped hand. That is how I have seen some do it.

Insider is tricky as balls (I don't even know what that means but for emphasis) but once its up and running its pleasant to say the least

Insider is tricky as balls (I don't even know what that means but for emphasis) but once its up and running its pleasant to say the least
That's quite alright, I have no idea what half of the things I say mean either :p
I'll give the Insider a go inside the second Boro this weekend maybe.

Once you master the build and wick on the Insider it is absolutely brilliant ..and more juice capacity because of the bottom juice intake you can run it until completely empty and at least 1 mill more space because of its smaller dimensions leaving more space for juice. I used to like the Exo more but now I prefer the Insider

Once you master the build and wick on the Insider it is absolutely brilliant ..and more juice capacity because of the bottom juice intake you can run it until completely empty and at least 1 mill more space because of its smaller dimensions leaving more space for juice. I used to like the Exo more but now I prefer the Insider

I vape the exocet completely bone dry right to the bottom of the tank. The only juice that's left is like a drop which is trapped between the glass and the outside of the chamber. I like that drop there though cause it keeps her lubricated and slippery... No pun intended.

@Yagya for a basic mod, it worth it. Hits immediately all the time. I put 2 new vtc6s in and not sure if it's batteries but drain fairly quick. Haven't tried tc yet because I can wick properly.

Charging from 0 to full in 2 hours.
Screen is nice and bright, very comfy in hand and pocket.

Still need a few more days with it been sick so just Vape it now and then

Oooooo @Rooigevaar the production version is way improved on the beta version I tested... much much smoother and it feels like I'm on a Tropical Island when vaping Panama! I did the tongue test which I do before putting any juice into a mainstream device and it passed with flying colours! So everything is Matchy Matcherson... Mattis mod from Fury Works and on top the Hussar RDTA and inside we have Panama! :h: Good job... so worth the wait!
Panama 007.JPG

Back