What's in your hand right now?

f1fb72de87278e2d3fecd08c7df969cc.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ok firstly wat did u do to ur skyline, how's the armor and wats the mini rda? Too many unanswered questions

IMG_4620.JPG

To think I almost traded this....So happy I did not. Because....

I will not buy another (Cheapish) VW mod again. (Perhaps a Therion DNA) Mine are conking in, one by one. Not to mention some disappointing moments with some of my RTA's.

The spacers did not work on my Kylin. My one Predator was saturated. My other is broken. That's 3 VW mods in 6 months. Not to mention the heat on the buttons of my 2 newish "Mech mod pro's." (Geekvape)

So I am fully into my 5 quality tube mechs and RDA's again. I will use my VW's to build on, or for travel.

Ok firstly wat did u do to ur skyline, how's the armor and wats the mini rda? Too many unanswered questions

Hahaha that's how I roll... skyline is sitting on a 22mm heat sink. Armor is going through the paces with its first build and already replaced the pulse 22. Mini RDA is a Hellfire Viper V2 clone but I still dunno what I'm doing with it yet. Most likely gonna go on the Reo

How is the vape on the Zelos???

Sent from my MI 4W using Tapatalk
Actually quite good to be honest... is only a 50w mod with a 2500MaH internal battery, which has lasted more than 24hours so far on the 0.8 ohm coil running at 20w, flavour is solid ( i dig the nautilus2 tank)

The mod it self feels awesome in hand, is very pocket friendly and a no frills no fuss mod that gets the job done well...

OG Goon on my HHA K.O mech... i just love this mech since i got it. Cant put it down!

Oh this Pecan juice is just insanely good in any dripper.

I tried it in my billet box and noooo it doesnt work so my friend actually did the reading and told me the bottle says *best in drippers*
3a74c53ce9573e632360c52bde023ac4.jpg

IMG_20170721_020641.jpg Night shift desk check, the hardest part of tonight is deciding between OG Goon or CSMNT

Actually quite good to be honest... is only a 50w mod with a 2500MaH internal battery, which has lasted more than 24hours so far on the 0.8 ohm coil running at 20w, flavour is solid ( i dig the nautilus2 tank)

The mod it self feels awesome in hand, is very pocket friendly and a no frills no fuss mod that gets the job done well...

@Roodt - wont you do a thread for us comparing the Nautilus2 to the original Nautilus Mini - if you can
The Nautilus is such a great product - i would love to hear your views.

And if you have already done one, then apologies... I may have missed it.

@Roodt - wont you do a thread for us comparing the Nautilus2 to the original Nautilus Mini - if you can
The Nautilus is such a great product - i would love to hear your views.

And if you have already done one, then apologies... I may have missed it.

Morning @Silver as much as i would like to compare the two, i never had the pleasure of owning a nautilus mini so my only experience is with the Nautilus2 which i rate a winner.

Morning @Silver as much as i would like to compare the two, i never had the pleasure of owning a nautilus mini so my only experience is with the Nautilus2 which i rate a winner.

Ok thanks @Roodt
Maybe someone else who has tried them both can comment - @Amir - havent you had both?

Ok thanks @Roodt
Maybe someone else who has tried them both can comment - @Amir - havent you had both?
I would also like to know how the two compare. I currently find that the aspire products ( 2 nautilus2 tanks and the zelos mod) which i own seem to be very good quality for mass produced products and will definitely be buying more of their products.

I would also like to know how the two compare. I currently find that the aspire products ( 2 nautilus2 tanks and the zelos mod) which i own seem to be very good quality for mass produced products and will definitely be buying more of their products.

Indeed
Aspire have made some superb products over the years
Doesnt surprise me that the Nautilus2 is a winner

Indeed
Aspire have made some superb products over the years
Doesnt surprise me that the Nautilus2 is a winner
With you being the resident MTL high nic expert, i would like to hear your thoughts on the nautilus2, and how it compares to the other MTL setups you run? Sort of see how the mass produced coils compare to hand built coils, especially on flavour production and vape quality.

With you being the resident MTL high nic expert, i would like to hear your thoughts on the nautilus2, and how it compares to the other MTL setups you run? Sort of see how the mass produced coils compare to hand built coils, especially on flavour production and vape quality.

Thanks @Roodt
I will try with pleasure - but extremely hectic these days so dont count on a full blown analysis anytime soon, unfortunately

I have vaped quite a few commercial coil MTL setups in high nic strength
And have tried a few rebuildable options (although not too many exist that are easily available)

Problem for me is that my high nic tobaccoes clog the coils up so much that its not a great option for commercial coils. I still need to find some great tobaccoes that are not coil/wick destroyers.

I will say this - the Nautilus Mini and Nautilus X are damn fine MTL machines that work well without much fuss. Flavour is good.

However, the little RM2 atty on my Reo is still way ahead for me on flavour with the tobaccoes. Deeper, richer and because the action is taking place so close to the mouth its much more satisfying. With way more throat hit. I dont think it will be easy to beat it flavour wise or thrpat hit wise with a commercial coil tank - in MTL mode - for tobaccoes.

Drawback with the Reo/RM2 setup is a bit more hassle factor - rewicking, filling and its not a grab n vape - you need to squonk... All these things become second nature but its still a bit more effort. What i mean is if your Reo needs a pitstop and you need to run out in a hurry you would much rather quickly fill the Nautilus type tank than do a proper pitstop.

Ok thanks @Roodt

I much prefer the nautilus mini for form factor, that being the most outstanding difference as well. They both abide by the same principle, give the same type of vape and use the same coils. The nautilus 2 is 22mm and has a slightly improved tank capacity but it's not the easiest to fill and some level of skill is required. The mini is easier to fill, less capacity and has slightly better flavor from my findings. They're pretty much on par with each other and I'll even throw the twisp clearo into that category for comparison. The nautilus coils outperform and outlast the twisp ones.

I much prefer the nautilus mini for form factor, that being the most outstanding difference as well. They both abide by the same principle, give the same type of vape and use the same coils. The nautilus 2 is 22mm and has a slightly improved tank capacity but it's not the easiest to fill and some level of skill is required. The mini is easier to fill, less capacity and has slightly better flavor from my findings. They're pretty much on par with each other and I'll even throw the twisp clearo into that category for comparison. The nautilus coils outperform and outlast the twisp ones.

Thanks @Amir - that is great and helpful

Thanks @Roodt
I will try with pleasure - but extremely hectic these days so dont count on a full blown analysis anytime soon, unfortunately

I have vaped quite a few commercial coil MTL setups in high nic strength
And have tried a few rebuildable options (although not too many exist that are easily available)

Problem for me is that my high nic tobaccoes clog the coils up so much that its not a great option for commercial coils. I still need to find some great tobaccoes that are not coil/wick destroyers.

I will say this - the Nautilus Mini and Nautilus X are damn fine MTL machines that work well without much fuss. Flavour is good.

However, the little RM2 atty on my Reo is still way ahead for me on flavour with the tobaccoes. Deeper, richer and because the action is taking place so close to the mouth its much more satisfying. With way more throat hit. I dont think it will be easy to beat it flavour wise or thrpat hit wise with a commercial coil tank - in MTL mode - for tobaccoes.

Drawback with the Reo/RM2 setup is a bit more hassle factor - rewicking, filling and its not a grab n vape - you need to squonk... All these things become second nature but its still a bit more effort. What i mean is if your Reo needs a pitstop and you need to run out in a hurry you would much rather quickly fill the Nautilus type tank than do a proper pitstop.

The RM2 is in a different league of flavor power all together. Same reason I'm interested in the Viper v2 currently. As a grab and go for high nic juices, the nautilus mini is untouchable for me and there has always been one in my rotation for the past 3 years or so. The nautilus mini coils hold up well with ur average commercial twisp or liqua juices but if you have a high end quality high nic tobacco or coffee or any dark deep rich flavor juice, the RM2's and OL16's and Vipers should be your go to. Those type of juices are coil killers and also need the complexity and individuality of fine tuned custom coils.

You can pull off the finer juices with a commercial nautilus coil but before the days end the coil will be ruined and the underlying nuances will be muted. It's ok for me on a 7-8 hour flight or late in the evening when I've had my 'medication' and severe throat hit is required with minimum effort.

Back