What's in your hand right now?

Just over 7ml Hi Ho @Silver! This is a real chicken dinner... I have used it a lot today and while it's not a replacement for my Skylines obviously for what it is and what it costs it's fantastic value for money! 0.2 Ohm DL coils are the secret.

Ok thats great!
@Rob Fisher what battery does it have?

Got me some more liquid gold.
#subohmlife #thisjuice!
1271f88e26cd16d9d07d2284a9177d0e.jpg

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Saturday chilled buzz! Perfect combinations right hereIMG_6194.JPG

I currently vape on Itaste SVD with protank 2. I also have evic but feel that the feel of the SVD is nicer to hold even though it doesn't have all the gadgetry. I also have put in 4500mah battery in the SVD so I suppose that also plays a roll on how much I enjoy it.

[rsvp=19]Click here to RSVP[/rsvp]

I currently vape on Itaste SVD with protank 2. I also have evic but feel that the feel of the SVD is nicer to hold even though it doesn't have all the gadgetry. I also have put in 4500mah battery in the SVD so I suppose that also plays a roll on how much I enjoy it.

[rsvp=19]Click here to RSVP[/rsvp]
Just got this one in today's mail so I thought I'd show her off.If nothing else it is beautifully designed. Not a lot of info on this and it wasn't easy to get as most places that had it sold out fast.Is reported to be a flavor Atty,we will see.
IMG_20170902_220145.jpg

What about a nice whiskey!
If whiskey is what you love, then I'm sure it can be right up there!
There is no right or wrong combination. Just what puts a smile on your face at the end of the day :D

If whiskey is what you love, then I'm sure it can be right up there!
There is no right or wrong combination. Just what puts a smile on your face at the end of the day :D
What about what puts a smile on your face at the beginning of the day :D

I'm just pulling on your leg...

Back