What's in your hand right now?

Just picked up a Smok AL85 from Vapehub Centurion. Does exactly what I want for a small, nifty little device. Waiting to see whether it comes with free leak irritants like the other Smok products but flavour on it is good for the size and price. And thats the bottom line cos...

I have been using a AL85 for over 3 months now, and it never skipped a beat, never leaked a drop and never let me down. Now i know these things are mass produced and no two are 100% alike, but i would advise it to anyone looking for a small pocket friendly mod. It has now officially became the misses mod today (i needed more power for the troll rta i got).

Good luck with yours, i am sure that it will give you good service.

Ps, had no paint issues either....

I have been using a AL85 for over 3 months now, and it never skipped a beat, never leaked a drop and never let me down. Now i know these things are mass produced and no two are 100% alike, but i would advise it to anyone looking for a small pocket friendly mod. It has now officially became the misses mod today (i needed more power for the troll rta i got).

Good luck with yours, i am sure that it will give you good service.

Ps, had no paint issues either....
Thank you for the heads up, I certainly appreciate that! I must say thus far it has given a different face to some of the juices I smoke.

Dead Rabbit is awesome for squonking. On the sva clone
c3d6184e3288f35fed49b58a6941f57c.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

If only the tank wasn't that long... i have this thing about balance, and shorter tanks seem to just balance better.

Nice colour combinations though (coming from someone that isn't a gold fan)

Agreed... but juice capacity overrides looks for me these days... 2ml tanks are not very practical... :confused:

Vgod juice is awsome
9068aea70152ae7ff60999cc492ee705.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Back