What's in your hand right now?

New Gear... Steampipes Corona V8 with VM Modz DNA 75 Box. Loving this setup
888cf240ba52fbbd220de28c16bbae33.jpg

Gesendet von meinem FRD-L09 mit Tapatalk

That looks monster big? How does it compare in size to other mods and atties?

View attachment 108424

Wondering if I should now get the purple resin Ram V2 or a Council of Vapour Wraith 80W squanker. Both the same price. Any votes will be welcome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I have a wraith. It is an amazing sqounker. Personally I think the battery life is a bit on the weak side and the battery/juice bottel door can be a bit beter. But besides those two points I love mine

Wow. Can see your wife is out of town. You have far 2 much free time. I think you should build me some coils ;)
Definte coil master work.
Fyi I built these two months ago. I made like 6 sets, some of which I gave away. They last ages because I'm always alternating drippers and the kidney puncher wire lasts long. You're welcome to have this set if we meet up again

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Fyi I built these two months ago. I made like 6 sets, some of which I gave away. They last ages because I'm always alternating drippers and the kidney puncher wire lasts long. You're welcome to have this set if we meet up again

Shot. Hmmmm i dont want to drive to town. Hehe

If I'm ever in your area I'll give you a shout. Or let me know when you order from my buddy then I'll get him to include it in your package

You have never been to my place. I think you must come visit.

In stark contrast to my usual mode of vaping I find myself really enjoying this well steeped Game Over Custard in my (one and only usable) driper. Running stove top coils inspired by @Waine.
DSC_0649.JPG DSC_0648.JPG
Regards

Back