What's in your hand right now?

That is amazing for a 18650 mod. Wonder if the Molly can be locked, @JsPLAYn?
U don't hav2 lock the mölly . It has incredible resistance on the button and even when placed on the button it won't fire unless pressed. Also the button is almost flush so needs a good amount of pressure. I personally put a square silicone bottle in which adds more tension

sent from JsPLAYn'Z Headquarters

Thanks ill go get mine end of the month for sure. That just looks like a chicken dinner on ease and compactness.
Also check the nemesis 22.. il post a pic later.. it can use up 2 5 diferent size batteries and also goes as small as the one @Rob Fisher posted . Also a clone f0r about $15

Got my Sherman RTA and RDA's today! Hell Yeah!!
Okay so its not Authentic, but since its impossible to find I got a clone
Happy with its workmanship and quality. 2 x ticks off the collections list
I was surprised how well the 30mm tank sits on the Wismec 300, minimal overhang

Attachments

• IMG_0302.JPG
    IMG_0302.JPG
    28.8 KB · Views: 31
@Amir they do make the setup rather heavy but for the absolute beauty it is worth it! :h:

I’m a strong guy I can handle the weight...
I actually prefer a device with slight heft to it. It feels more substantial and well made for some reason. Plus for that kind of beauty it most definitely is worth it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@antonherbst
Nemesis 22mm mech x hadaly rda .. this mod comes with 5 add on tubes to lengthen or reduce size for diferent batteries

@Rob Fisher
Here's the fellow ninja vape
2c79a20efdec880f3e956b29e616a4d3.jpg

Then stand by for the one due for delivery tomorrow. :)
Agge nee man oom Rob. I am definately going to get the local clone for me. And now have dificult choices in my future with regrds to vape mods. Limelights, nemesis and the small one you had this morning all seem to to be in my future.

Do you know where I can find these?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No idea bud, sorry. I think I saw it in one of GeekayVapes videos and he attached a link to the printable file. If I find it again I'll pass it along.

No idea bud, sorry. I think I saw it in one of GeekayVapes videos and he attached a link to the printable file. If I find it again I'll pass it along.
That's for the steam rabbit.. molly doesn't have a lockable solution as far as I knw

Back