What's in your hand right now?

U'll be suprised sir . She is 3d printed with a very high grade heat and scratch resistant material and then powdercoated,proven to be very versatile. I can safely say she is loads stronger and better than mölly and ofcourse what sets her apart is... well.. u go ahead n find me more than 3 people in SA who has an authentic

Ps. Hence me using molly as daily and rabbit for special occasions lol

sent from JsPLAYn'Z Headquarters
796293d40f433ced314b61ea5f894852.jpg
what an awesome pic!

That's for the steam rabbit.. molly doesn't have a lockable solution as far as I knw

I thought it fits any mod that uses a MM510 squonk connector.. The V2 Mollys use the same concept as the lock don't they?

Thanks @Cobrali. I have a v1.3 and I was pretty sure these locking bits fit it. It's similar to this right?
@JsPLAYn what version Molly do you have?
VAPE_MONARCH_MOD_MAKERS_MM510_POSITIVE_SAFETY_LOCK_SQUONK_SOUTH_AFRICA.jpg
I have a 1.3 aswell.. but how does that go onto 510 when firing plate is rounded and so close . How do one get it in there?

I realised I was pushing the battery a little too hard (thanks @Ash) so rebuilt the coil to come out at 0.6Ω which I'm told is about the limit for an 18350 battery! I must say while the setup is not very practical because of the battery life I am just loving it... always wanted an Atmizoo mod and 4 years later I finally own one! Here we have the Polished Dingo with a Skyline with the Skydrop kit and some Red pill inside! :h:
Dingo 008.JPG

Changing it up a bit today. But missing the red pill if I am honest.
BB and XXX
bb and xxx resize.jpg

8 Mods and countless juice but I can't seem to put this BB down. Might have to swop out my other mods

Back