What's in your hand right now?

This would make an awesome avatar @uzzitherion
ff711e414e3d624df9803badc81ce3a5.jpg

Resistance is futile

Lol, thanx my brother, will keep that in mind
emoji6.png
pm if you’re interested in getting one, we might be putting together another group buy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As much as I'd love to join in, I just can't justify any more hardware purchases for the foreseeable future. I've gone over the top this year. But thank you :)

Lol, thanx my brother, will keep that in mind pm if you’re interested in getting one, we might be putting together another group buy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I might be... Keep me in the loop please

Despite all the new stuff of late the Nugget BB with Gold Odis Flow and Sting Prod Panels is still one of the best systems around! :h:
BBGold 001.JPG BBGold 002.JPG BBGold 003.JPG BBGold 004.JPG

Final prep work for a Vodacom audit with a client on wednesday. So the trusty gloom and some vasuki keeping me occupied.
D3E3D395-9DA1-4FE1-B53D-8A7D58D04371.jpeg

@Sash i have found a new fondness for this juice. You are a true mixologist with an amazing talent.

Not a stabwood but still a beautiful one ..... only purple accent one in SA I think ? Finally got the WASP build down on it for max battery life and max flavour :) glad I didn't get rid of this one thx for convincing me @UzziTherion

gloom1.jpeg

Uncle you beginning to remind me of those Sheiks that bedazzle everything with gold :p , what's the obsession with gold themed mods/atties lately if I may be so bold to ask ? Looks the dogs bollies btw congrats!

I like unique stuff... and gold plated items are pretty unique... it all started with my 24 carat gold plated Skyline which I still think performs better than my normal Skylines... but it may all be in my head. :p

Back