What's in your hand right now?

I've reach a bit of a milestone. I've got together a "run around" that I'm almost happy with. I still need to figure the build to use inside, but otherwise,here is my pick up and go ,driving to work or chauffeuring HRH and our daughter to the shops,or just general "nothing fancy" vape

IMG-20180228-WA0000.jpeg

image.jpg
The way this setup has destroyed all my others! Filled with some peppermint sweets from the tonix range because... the flu is hitting hard!

Wow this drop kit makes a huuuuge diference... ha ha
0f6e539b6163a24619060b1035e1b72e.jpg

sent from JsPLAYn'Z headquarters

Last edited:
My favourite office vape....
No one complains.
Nic and flavour is delivered.
20w only @ 0.28ohms battery life for days.
d97abf45a354e7234c5bc3c9aeb9f2b5.jpg

Sent from my BLA-L09 using Tapatalk

You enjoying the drop kit @JsPLAYn?
Yes I most definitely am.. besides it being less top heavy,and more aesthetically appealing. The vape is nice too.. a slight bit warmer but more concentrated flavour. Lucky I have 2 coz I think the menthol juices works better in standard configuration but drop shud do wonders to some bakery and custard vapes.. thanks for the referral tho and leaning me towards it.. eks nie spyt nie

Ps. Is it ok to use a 3mm coil.. I have coil company nano framed staple 0.32 .. but had2 remove a wrap to make fit so it's 0.24 nw. Vapes nice and has flavour but I can't see how it sits in chimney

Last edited:
Yes I most definitely am.. besides it being less top heavy,and more aesthetically appealing. The vape is nice too.. a slight bit warmer but more concentrated flavour. Lucky I have 2 coz I think the menthol juices works better in standard configuration but drop shud do wonders to some bakery and custard vapes.. thanks for the referral tho and leaning me towards it.. eks nie spyt nie

Ps. Is it ok to use a 3mm coil.. I have coil company nano framed staple 0.32 .. but had2 remove a wrap to make fit so it's 0.24 nw. Vapes nice and has flavour but I can't see how it sits in chimney

Winner winner! Really glad to hear you are enjoying it.
I agree that both configurations has a place in my arsenal.
I'm especially enjoying the drop tip on the standard skyline config.

image.jpg
Situation right now... man flu! Such a pleasure that I can still Vape menthols

Hey buddy. Stay strong. There is a light at the end of this tough time. You should know we here on the forum understand the pain and suffering and feel sorry for you. We hooe that you recover soon. :p Man flu is a real disease. :D
Hahaaa thanks bud, 3 days like this but getting there. Dreaming of vaping flavours again haha.

Insomnia handcheck, this setup is really impressive, Cylon does it's job beautifully and the Sherman is 1 of those WTF atomizers, huge airflow, huge flavor. I had to turn it down to 50w, at 70w the vape is way to intense for me, the flavor is so great that it becomes overwhelming, as I get used to it, I'll up the power.IMG_20180301_023820.jpg

I've been waiting for something like thi for awhile now!
I loved the Reo mini mods, but batts to small and not enough power.
Now a mini sized 18650 powered little machine.
Loveit!!!

DSC_0321.JPG

Back