What's in your hand right now?

Rocking melon jellys flavour tonight
a3a6283b19b92d10dd1dd9a42dbc34cc.jpg

Sent from my Redmi 4A using Tapatalk

image.jpg
There is no setup better for me than this right here! The DB is so amazing in all aspects and the dvarw is on levels I can’t even explain! Filled with Banggo(mango coconut milkshake), this right here is all I ever expected from vaping!

So this happened .. personalised to my style thanks @Ash for the seemless transaction
50877732e6bbbb903aa9888c54f8d588.jpg

sent from JsPLAYn'Z headquarters

The Dvarw freshly wicked, changed to Ultem and filled with Butter Cake with Fig and Pistachios:
bYZ2Bw7.jpg

The Dvarw freshly wicked, changed to Ultem and filled with Butter Cake with Fig and Pistachios:

All this midge....errr Dwarv action is giving me serious FOMO .... global dibs on whoever wants to sell theirs (which I seriously doubt :p)

Any chance you might head up a GB @TheV ??

All this midge....errr Dwarv action is giving me serious FOMO .... global dibs on whoever wants to sell theirs (which I seriously doubt :p)

Any chance you might head up a GB @TheV ??
Rob is running a 4th GB which I'd suggest you get in on.
I doubt anyone is gonna let one go anytime soon. These are just too good! :D

After a stressful day at work.. come home to a nice chilled flavoursome vape.. man this is the best combo I've ever owned
702dcb91c29505ca2dec2d79c6e58bdc.jpg

sent from JsPLAYn'Z headquarters

Assignments submitted... now it's time to chill out with 2 of my favourite set ups and some of my new favourite juice
1521835356518804989367.jpg

Back