What's in your hand right now?

Most flavorful pod system I have used to date so far... and I’ve tried quite a few. I don’t know if it’s the juice or the device but this is legit awesome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I’ve tried many nic salt juices in fact almost all that is on offer in SA and nothing could deliver like my gusto with the ns20 pods... then came in ns20 liquids and boy am I happy they released it so I can now fill!

I’m really eagerly awaiting ur trials with snlv ice and freebase nic, I think it will be too harsh for my baby chest hairs but wanna give freebase a go if the flavour pulls through well

I’ve tried many nic salt juices in fact almost all that is on offer in SA and nothing could deliver like my gusto with the ns20 pods... then came in ns20 liquids and boy am I happy they released it so I can now fill!

I’m really eagerly awaiting ur trials with snlv ice and freebase nic, I think it will be too harsh for my baby chest hairs but wanna give freebase a go if the flavour pulls through well

Don’t think I’m gonna be covering all the bases quick enough on this one. Pod systems are really efficient on juice and the fasting in between is gonna slow me down big time. Next on the list to try is the honey roasted tobacco then snlv ice nic salts then snlv ice free base

Some enerjjy unplugged
042563e724fa03b9be3826761764eb76.jpg

Don’t think I’m gonna be covering all the bases quick enough on this one. Pod systems are really efficient on juice and the fasting in between is gonna slow me down big time. Next on the list to try is the honey roasted tobacco then snlv ice nic salts then snlv ice free base

prepare to have your mind blown with the honey roasted bro!!

On a side note...anyone know the vg/pg mix for SNLV 18 ice normal 3mg?

So for those of you who don't know me - I'm am always on the cutting edge of Vape tech.

So let me school you, on some of my latest tech:

Do you know, you can now get mods that take 2 batteries :eek: I know Right!

This means you can use ridiculous coils, which you can buy pre made. I got some Alien Fused Clapton jobs, which bring my ohms to 0.10. They look like mini army tank wheels.

I had to push this mega 157 watt mod to 50w just to power the thing.

The result is pretty intense though.

20180525_133704.jpg

So there you have it folks. If you want to stay in tune with the latest tech, follow me :D

Managed to get two 510 adapters for my Flave 22's at the Hall of Vape! Happy days I can now use my Siam Mods Drip Tips! Winner!
Armor 002.JPG

So for those of you who don't know me - I'm am always on the cutting edge of Vape tech.

This means you can use ridiculous coils, which you can buy pre made. I got some Alien Fused Clapton jobs, which bring my ohms to 0.10. They look like mini army tank wheels.

View attachment 133039

So there you have it folks. If you want to stay in tune with the latest tech, follow me :D

Classic @rogue zombie !
I love new tech too :D

View attachment 133039

Traitor!!!:D:eek:

The world is a saner place once again (for me at least)
Picked up a Drag to replace the dead minikin. Some bogus berry in the Wasp nano. Aaaaah.
Even better, when I was in the shop, the wonderful sales associate informed me they have some berserkers arriving next week. While he's not sure if it's the 22,24 or RDA... Who cares? He's under strict instructions to call me as soon as the delivery comes in. 20180525_165058.jpg

Back