What's in your hand right now?

124f1b2e7c55ce6b0bd15a04cb0f9e45.jpg
the ultimate pod system bvc coils with nic salts. Smooth with a lovely chest hit a bit airy so close off all air holes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7974a88542d0aace2655972070ee2000.jpg

Another MTL winner... Dvarw clone from @BumbleBee and this tank is really impressive. Went with 26G ss 7 wraps on a 2.5 at 0.6 ohm and my special mix 25mg free base nic snlv 18 ice. Reduced the airflow to the larger of the extra afc kit option and it’s a tight, powerful, flavorful Vape. @Silver you would relish this one. It’s really tight and it’s not even on the smallest configuration

Thanks for the feedback @Amir
Enjoy it.

That Dvarw MTL certainly intrigued me when I saw @Andre getting it on that group buy by @Rob Fisher. It actually caused me quite a lot of pain and suffering. Lol. Because I wanted to get both the DL and MTL. But held back on the MTL in the end.

7974a88542d0aace2655972070ee2000.jpg

Another MTL winner... Dvarw clone from @BumbleBee and this tank is really impressive. Went with 26G ss 7 wraps on a 2.5 at 0.6 ohm and my special mix 25mg free base nic snlv 18 ice. Reduced the airflow to the larger of the extra afc kit option and it’s a tight, powerful, flavorful Vape. @Silver you would relish this one. It’s really tight and it’s not even on the smallest configuration

That setup looks so classy!!

Thanks for the feedback @Amir
Enjoy it.

That Dvarw MTL certainly intrigued me when I saw @Andre getting it on that group buy by @Rob Fisher. It actually caused me quite a lot of pain and suffering. Lol. Because I wanted to get both the DL and MTL. But held back on the MTL in the end.

The MTL community is such a small one and feedback on its devices are few and far between so there will always be understandable hesitancy but this one just works right off the bat. I love how it requires no tweaking or special skills to work. Threw in a simple wire spaced coil and away we go... no fuss no mess no tricks or hacks... the throat hit is immense. I’m considering getting the shorter tank and putting it on my pipe

That setup looks so classy!!

Would you believe me if I told you that it’s the cheapest setup I own? Funny how some things just work. The thought and design that went into the Dvarw family is astounding. Granted it’s a clone set up but the idea was to get a feel for the MTL version of my favorite RTA.

The MTL community is such a small one and feedback on its devices are few and far between so there will always be understandable hesitancy but this one just works right off the bat. I love how it requires no tweaking or special skills to work. Threw in a simple wire spaced coil and away we go... no fuss no mess no tricks or hacks... the throat hit is immense. I’m considering getting the shorter tank and putting it on my pipe

That is great to hear
How would you say it compares for you to the Siren V2? I think you tried that if i recall?

That is great to hear
How would you say it compares for you to the Siren V2? I think you tried that if i recall?

Too early to dethrone the siren 2 which is another masterfully crafted piece... the siren also has adjustable airflow, easy to build and wick so in that department they’re about the same. Flavor and throat hit in favor of the dvarw and that’s without even experimenting with coils and position and wicking and wire type.

Would you believe me if I told you that it’s the cheapest setup I own? Funny how some things just work. The thought and design that went into the Dvarw family is astounding. Granted it’s a clone set up but the idea was to get a feel for the MTL version of my favorite RTA.

Just goes to show, you don’t have to spend a fortune to achieve excellence! :) I’m looking forward to trying the Dvarw clone out.

Too early to dethrone the siren 2 which is another masterfully crafted piece... the siren also has adjustable airflow, easy to build and wick so in that department they’re about the same. Flavor and throat hit in favor of the dvarw and that’s without even experimenting with coils and position and wicking and wire type.

Thanks @Amir
That is informative - i will certainly keep this in mind

The thought and design that went into the Dvarw family is astounding.

Precisely!
its a pity the manufacturer who made your MTL one thinks its okay to just capitalise on all that thought and design from someone else.

Lets not derail the discussion, but just making the point because it is a pity

Precisely!
its a pity the manufacturer who made your MTL one thinks its okay to just capitalise on all that thought and design from someone else.

I almost replied... and then I thought better of it. :-@

MTL is pretty much what I do all day using between 9mg and 18mg freebase liquids. This is a Clone of the Kayfun Prime. It's build quality is outstanding. The flavour is as good as the Siren 2 (which I still love), possibly better. I would recommend this to anyone that does not mind a Clone. It is probably the cheapest tank I own. If you are thinking about an MTL device, you won't be disappointed.
dad0da182b9e7252b5880bec5740f8c1.jpg
a24b6b7748524fbae2370da98ca0bbc6.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
e0c7b954dde8e3c1a0c5089c660806b1.jpg

Last edited:
Precisely!

It is a pity but I have no more to say on the subject.

Agree with Amir.
For the love of all that is solid, let's just not do the authentic vs clone debate again. Please, just no.

Where did you get it from?
MTL is pretty much what I do all day using between 9mg and 18mg freebase liquids. This is a Clone of the Kayfun Prime. It's build quality is outstanding. The flavour is as good as the Siren 2 (which I still love), possibly better. I would recommend this to anyone that does not mind a Clone. It is probably the cheapest tank I own. If you are thinking about an MTL device, you won't be disappointed.
dad0da182b9e7252b5880bec5740f8c1.jpg
a24b6b7748524fbae2370da98ca0bbc6.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
e0c7b954dde8e3c1a0c5089c660806b1.jpg

Sent from my SM-T561 using Tapatalk

Ah man @antonherbst
That looks divine!
Making me envious, now i need chips and a vape, lol

Back