What's in your hand right now?

jack black weiss is an awesome beer. will have to try out the pale ale when i drink again

Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk

Not a big weiss fan myself. I brew my own beer as well and tend to stick to heavier styles like pale/amber ale, IPA and stout. What I can say is that the mango does seem to complement ale really well.

It looks very pretty @Rob Fisher !!!
So many options and upgrades - I am so confused! Lol :D :eek:

The Taifun GT IV with the Steam Tuners tank reduces the capacity slightly but improves the look no end. It beats most other RTA's. <-- Still prefer my Dvarw DL.

The Vapor Giant V5S with the Steam Tuners tank also improves the look but for me also the draw for some reason it more restricted which is a good thing because it was too open for me before... I think that the bigger coil (3mm) and more cotton had more to do with it... but now it's being used and not in the display cabinet. It beats most other RTA's. <-- Still prefer my Dvarw.

The Dvarw DL with the Steam Tuners tank really improves the look as well but reduces the capacity a little as well... the only negative with this setup is the tank can be really hard to unscrew to refill but the looks outweigh that issue so that is my go-to setup on a SolarStorm.

Then we have the O-Atty X RDA which I really really like as far as RDA's go and it's now sitting on my Voyeur Squonker. I haven't squonked this much since my REO days! :)

ipa wise i have a favourite as well. bomber ipa. im too impatient to brew myself
Not a big weiss fan myself. I brew my own beer as well and tend to stick to heavier styles like pale/amber ale, IPA and stout. What I can say is that the mango does seem to complement ale really well.

Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk

e8295511bbf6581abb99b8784774bc95.heic

Custom BB Case, simple, practical and oh so classy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

e8295511bbf6581abb99b8784774bc95.heic

Custom BB Case, simple, practical and oh so classy

Looks neat. I need one of those for when I travel with my BB. going for hajj soon and I really need to protect the BB

Looks neat. I need one of those for when I travel with my BB. going for hajj soon and I really need to protect the BB

I can arrange another group buy on SAVAGE if you want one my brother, PM Me

I love that tiny one on the right

The titanium drip stick from Ohman mods, very nice little mech, I have a few caps including a titanium one inbound from him as well. Once they are here I will do a short review and show and tell.

Fuchai squonker with the Recurve and a hands 510 driptip:
(Wiener Vape's custard in there)

g7ua4Dw.jpg

What an amazing mod. I am a happy chap and this has taken the new first position in my vape family but not the only mod i vape on. The gloom is still in rotation.

Attachments

• E3C5D530-70D7-464B-9669-EE27643972FB.jpeg
    E3C5D530-70D7-464B-9669-EE27643972FB.jpeg
    117.8 KB · Views: 55
What's that little guy called?

@Spyro - he answered it in a post one or two below the photo one

The titanium drip stick from Ohman mods, very nice little mech, I have a few caps including a titanium one inbound from him as well. Once they are here I will do a short review and show and tell.

Back