What's in your hand right now?

Really like this little setup lasts me most of the day .... just a pity about the gurgling on the Berserker after each refill ....

upload_2018-8-23_15-53-38.png

Really like this little setup lasts me most of the day .... just a pity about the gurgling on the Berserker after each refill ....

View attachment 142921

Hey man, what cotton are you using? Mine also used to gurgle all the time (using japanase cottons pads) I switched to CB V2 and no more gurgling/leaking. Maybe try that to solve your problem :)

Hey man, what cotton are you using? Mine also used to gurgle all the time (using japanase cottons pads) I switched to CB V2 and no more gurgling/leaking. Maybe try that to solve your problem :)
Using CBV2 lol I suspect my wicking is too little most probaly but thx for the feedback bru!

@Room Fogger, @Cornelius and @Christos asked for my impressions on the Vapefly Galaxies MTL Squonk RDTA. And for information of @incredible_hullk who led me to it.

Coiled it with the included 26ga Ni80 2.5mm plain contact coil - registered at 0.85 ohms. Used the mandrel resting notches for the coil height - very close to the bottom air hole. The included shoelace cotton too thick to go through the coil. Used Cotton Bacon V2. Struggled to get the tails through the holes into the little tank, but am sure I shall become more efficient with practice. Let the tails hang about three quarters of the way down. Installed on the Pulse 80W. Tried the push down fill port - works perfectly, but only for narrow tip bottles, like Chubby bottles. Squonking works seamlessly too. Big pro that you do not have to guess when to squonk - you can see the juice level in the little tank, which of course adds 2ml of juice capacity. No oversquonking problems.

Vaping it with the 2 biggest outside air holes (on opposite sides of the atty) open. The side air slots inside the atty I opened just a fraction - about 3 turns of the screws. Glorious and smooth airy MTL.

Really impressed with this atomizer. HRH is too - so much so I had to order her one too (and a "spare" for me). Recommended.

66Ol4X3.jpg

No I'm not going to vapecon this year, money is tight & I know myself & impulse buys.
Ag no man...leave the CC at home I'll slap your hand if you want to impulse buy come uncle you have to join....

@Room Fogger, @Cornelius and @Christos asked for my impressions on the Vapefly Galaxies MTL Squonk RDTA. And for information of @incredible_hullk who led me to it.

Coiled it with the included 26ga Ni80 2.5mm plain contact coil - registered at 0.85 ohms. Used the mandrel resting notches for the coil height - very close to the bottom air hole. The included shoelace cotton too thick to go through the coil. Used Cotton Bacon V2. Struggled to get the tails through the holes into the little tank, but am sure I shall become more efficient with practice. Let the tails hang about three quarters of the way down. Installed on the Pulse 80W. Tried the push down fill port - works perfectly, but only for narrow tip bottles, like Chubby bottles. Squonking works seamlessly too. Big pro that you do not have to guess when to squonk - you can see the juice level in the little tank, which of course adds 2ml of juice capacity. No oversquonking problems.

Vaping it with the 2 biggest outside air holes (on opposite sides of the atty) open. The side air slots inside the atty I opened just a fraction - about 3 turns of the screws. Glorious and smooth airy MTL.

Really impressed with this atomizer. HRH is too - so much so I had to order her one too (and a "spare" for me). Recommended.

66Ol4X3.jpg
Sounds like a winner, MTL experience but without the hassle to refill every 5 minutes.... Is it 22mm or 24?

66Ol4X3.jpg
Thanks @Andre may have to relook my want list. I think this will make squonking less messy, I tend to oversquonk a lot. Only one that I seem to be fine with is the Reo.

Thinking of resurrecting my Pico Squeeze ;) so will see.....
Specifically looking at my Pico Squeeze, it may be a perfect fit. Still my car mod on a daily basis! Best investment I made. But would look great on the Coppervape mech or the Furyan as well. Mmmmm, there goes the budget again. Now on September 2023 allready.:D

66Ol4X3.jpg
Thank you kindly for the detailed feedback. Without a doubt on my list. Will it work on a mechanical sqounker?

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Back