What's in your hand right now?

This was in my hand and Baby Choo is not happy because it's not all matchy-matchy! But I'm testing a new juice and just grabbed the nearest tank and mod to do the test!
G&T 002.JPG

I just love a good combo - great mod, great atty and that juice!!! All deliveries to PE was delayed today, so I only received my juice later this afternoon. Two tanks later and now filled my VA Spade for the rest of the evening. The local juice making talent is stepping up to the plate with this one. Well done guys. Come on Summer!!!

50866d0f3c4b4746fdd414fb58e471d6.jpg

Sent by iDad's iPhone

I just love a good combo - great mod, great atty and that juice!!! All deliveries to PE was delayed today, so I only received my juice later this afternoon. Two tanks later and now filled my VA Spade for the rest of the evening. The local juice making talent is stepping up to the plate with this one. Well done guys. Come on Summer!!!

50866d0f3c4b4746fdd414fb58e471d6.jpg

Sent by iDad's iPhone
Where is everyone getting this juice? So keen to try

On some business in Bali and the little Cue is along for the ride. Was worried about bringing my other setups with but there are 5 vape shops within 1k of my hotel that I do think will get a visit from me.

606FBFBD-3394-45F7-A339-9660B093992D.jpeg

Back