What's in your hand right now?

@Jengz , Penelope Plum is gorgeous
I like her more without her clothes. Lol
Wishing you well and many happy vapes!

So it took me sometime but finaly bought some of Paulies juice and i must say it packs a punch full of flavour. Pistachio Ice Cream:aplastao:

Got the Bezerker Mini MTL on my SX Mini SL Class, at 50 watts and its sooo good for flavour.20181124_125832.jpg 20181124_125842.jpg

a Vanilla sky cloudy sunset in Limpopo behind old faithfull...
2b1dcc040ce3dee0edb82bdcb67f4dfe.jpg

Sent from my SNE-LX2 using Tapatalk

Thank you @Silver, the Hotcigs is next to my Reo's my most reliable mods, they just keep on going (I have 2)

Thank you @Silver, the Hotcigs is next to my Reo's my most reliable mods, they just keep on going (I have 2)

Been reliable for me too!
Just wish it had a bigger fire button - like the Sig100+ :D

Hi @Gringo

Im still looking to get a Juggerknot but dont know where to buy yet. Dutchman salad? What on earth is that? Brandy and tobacco mix???
Nope ... " Chicken dinner " ... if it does not eat grass, its not meat. So chicken is served as a starter or a salad. ;)

I know the Griffin 25 is old, but I got it cheap and wanted to see if rebuildables were for me. I'm loving it and I now want to get a Zeus Dual. Stopped using the TFV8 Big Baby Beast that came with this kit as the pre-built coils are expensive and the RBA deck is crap.
654d864e0abf9fee9579281fc5fcdb31.jpg

Sent from my FIG-LX2 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I know the Griffin is old, but I got it cheap and wanted to see if rebuildables were for me. I'm loving it and I now want to get a Zeus Dual. Stopped using the TFV8 Big Baby that came with this kit as the pre-built coils are expensive and the RBA deck is crap.

I agree with you buddy the Baby beast rba is a flop, you will enjoy the Zeus, but take heed, " Your wicking is very important, can make you love or hate the tank very quickly"

I know the Griffin 25 is old, but I got it cheap and wanted to see if rebuildables were for me. I'm loving it and I now want to get a Zeus Dual. Stopped using the TFV8 Big Baby Beast that came with this kit as the pre-built coils are expensive and the RBA deck is crap.

Just remember that when it comes to coil placement and wicking the Dual Zeus, you have to approach it like a fine wine. Take your time.

Send from this side of the screen

On the way home to CPT from Jhb,sleeping over in Middelburg EC,at Keg and Springbuck for a few well deserved G&DL after a lengthy drive.

Attachments

• 8422401A-8F82-41F9-A107-E003619D7E67.jpeg
    8422401A-8F82-41F9-A107-E003619D7E67.jpeg
    219.5 KB · Views: 33
Back